Friday, December 16, 2016

Parsha Vayishlach, Will your Grandchildren be Jewish?, story



Parsha Vayishlach



The last few weeks we have seen a lot of problems in a bit of a dysfunctional family. Avraham is commanded to leave his father’s house after starting a revolution in religion which even got him thrown into a furnace. He has two main sons Yishmael and Yitzchak. Yishmael becomes a wild ass of a man and his hand is on the sword and tends to steal. Yitzchak marries Rivka who has a trickster brother (some say even black magic arts). He has two sons Esav and Yacov and again dysfunction between a hunter vs. a shepherd. Esav also murders, pillages and rapes. Finally, the family of Yacov is complete but wait Dina is abused in our Parsha but it is not her fault.


Within a matter of a week or two, Yacov’s family faces annihilation twice. Once from Lavan, which I have often interpreted that he wanted to keep Yacov as a free laborer. 31:43 And Laban answered and said unto Jacob: 'The daughters are my daughters, and the children are my children, and the flocks are my flocks, and all that thou see is mine; and what can I do this day for these my daughters, or for their children whom they have borne? And Lavan would have kept the daughters and grandchildren in idolatry. 31 And Jacob answered and said to Laban: 'Because I was afraid; for I said: Lest thou should take thy daughters from me by force. But our Sages say that he wanted to destroy everything in the Pessach Haggadah. 29 It is in the power of my hand to do you hurt; but the God of your father spoke unto me yesternight, saying: Take heed to thyself that thou speak not to Jacob either good or bad.   


This week we have another problem with being destroyed complete with Esav. 32:7 And the messengers returned to Jacob, saying: 'We came to thy brother Esau, and moreover he comes to meet thee, and four hundred men with him.' For we know that Esav has said this: 27:41 And Esau hated Jacob because of the blessing wherewith his father blessed him. And Esau said in his heart: 'Let the days of mourning for my father be at hand; then will I slay my brother Jacob.' and the Medrash in Vayeitzei has stated that Eliphaz tried to kill Yacov but Yacov won and gave Eliphaz money rather than kill him for a poor person is like a dead person.


32:4 And Jacob sent messengers before him to Esau his brother unto the land of Seir, the field of Edom.


The modern area named after where Yacov saw the Angels, Mahanaim, is not far from the beginning of the plateau of the Galil when the river runs from the Golan before descending to the Kinneret (Sea of Galilee) in a few kilometers east from where the road from Tsfat meets the main road that goes north to south. This of course is the modern perspective and it could be much closer to Turkey based on the fact that Haran is in the middle of Turkey more towards the eastern side and therefore I tend to believe that it is more like the upper Syrian/Lebanese/Turkey area for in the future all of Lebanon and Syria will be part of Eretz Yisrael. Since the Angels were that of Chutz L’ Aretz and Eretz Yisrael. This makes much more sense than the modern named place. For we see that Yacov fleeing with Sheep and Goats and other animals could not have traveled more than 100 to 125 km without over-driving them and even that is a fast clip. Lavan takes time to realize that Yacov and family is gone and to organize his relatives to pursue. So how far is 2 to 4 days’ camel or horse ride?


From this point to Seir where Esav is can be 400 modern name to a maximum in my estimate of 700 km. For Seir or Har Edom is near the modern Aquaba and is known for its reddish mountains which are distinctly displayed towards sundown. My time period of up to two weeks is based on messengers going back and forth this distance not as Angels flying as Rashi suggests.


5 And he commanded them, saying: 'Thus shall ye say unto my lord Esau: Thus says thy servant Jacob: I have sojourned with Laban, and stayed until now. 6 And I have oxen, and asses and flocks, and men-servants and maid-servants; and I have sent to tell my lord, that I may find favor in thy sight.'


I am self-sufficient I have what I want and will not have any need to try to seal from you or depend on you. Another point is that I have what I need to survive in this world and you can have the rest.


7 And the messengers returned to Jacob, saying: 'We came to thy brother Esau, and moreover he comes to meet thee, and four hundred men with him.'


If Esav was coming in peace perhaps he would come by himself or with a few of his sons not a militia!


8 Then Jacob was greatly afraid and was distressed. And he divided the people that was with him, and the flocks, and the herds, and the camels, into two camps. 9 And he said: 'If Esau come to the one camp, and smite it, then the camp which is left shall escape.'


This was not a strategy but the Chofetz Chaim foresaw that in WWII that the Israeli (and American Jewish) Camp(s) would survive the extermination especially Israel in the war of Gog.


One camp and strikes it down: Heb. וְהִכָּהוּ הַמַחִנֶה הָאַחַת. [The word] מַחִנֶה is used both in the masculine and feminine genders. [Other examples are:] (Ps. 27:3):“If a camp encamps (תַּחִנֶה) against me.” This is feminine. (Below, 33: 8)“this (הַזֶה) camp.” That is masculine. Likewise, there are other things (nouns) that are used both in the masculine and feminine genders, e.g. (above 19:23):“The sun (הַשֶׁמֶשׁ) came out (יָצָא) upon the earth” ; (Ps. 19:7):“From the end of the heavens is its source (מוֹצָאוֹ) .” These are masculine. (II Kings 3:22):“the sun shone (זָרְחָה) on the water.” This is feminine. And likewise, רוּחַ, wind (Job 1:19):“when, behold, a great (גְדוֹלָה) wind came (בָּאָה) .” This is feminine;“and struck (וַיִגַע) the four corners of the house.” This is masculine. [Another instance is] (I Kings 19:11):“and a great (גְדוֹלָה) and strong (וְחָזָק) wind, splitting (מְפָרֵק) mountains.” This is both masculine and feminine. Likewise, אֵשׁ, fire, as (Num. 16:35):“And fire went forth (יָצְאָה) from before the Lord,” feminine gender; (Ps. 104:4):"burning (לֹהֵט) fire, masculine gender. The remaining camp will escape: Against his will, for I will wage war with him. He (Jacob) prepared himself for three things: for a gift, for war, and for prayer. For a gift, [as Scripture says] (verse 22): “So the gift passed on before him.” For prayer, [as Scripture says] (verse 10): “God of my father Abraham…” For war, [as Scripture says]: “the remaining camp will escape.” - [from Tanchuma Buber, Vayishlach 6]


10 And Jacob said: 'O God of my father Abraham, and God of my father Isaac, O LORD, who said unto me: Return unto thy country, and to thy kindred, and I will do thee good; 11 I am not worthy of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which Thou hast shown unto Thy servant; for with my staff I passed over this Jordan; and now I am become two camps.


This is beginning to sound closer to the modern Mahanaim. This most likely is a few hundred kilometers further along the way.


12 Deliver me, I pray Thee, from the hand of my brother, from the hand of Esau; for I fear him, lest he come and smite me, the mother with the children.


From Lavan it appears that he feared for his own life only and assimilation of his family for he did not make a prayer against mother and children being smitten. However, Esav is not the father-grandfather of the wives and children. It is easy enough for this cold blooded murderer to destroy them too. Note he is Yacov’s brother but he is also Esav and can murder with his hand.


13 And YOU said: I will surely do thee good, and make thy seed as the sand of the sea, which cannot be numbered for multitude.'


How can it be that my seed will be like the sand of the sea if Esav murders us all?


14 And he lodged there that night; and took of that which he had with him a present for Esau his brother: 15 two hundred she-goats and twenty he-goats, two hundred ewes and twenty rams, 16 thirty milch camels and their colts, forty kine and ten bulls, twenty she-asses and ten foals. 17 And he delivered them into the hand of his servants, every drove by itself; and said unto his servants: 'Pass over before me, and put a space betwixt drove and drove.'


Yacov tried to placate Esav with words which obviously did not work, now gifts of large value and then prepare for war. His chance of a winning a war against Esav was low for Esav did have a blessing from Yitzchak and merits not to mention trained fighters in his militia against children that could not have been more than 12 years old (he married then worked 7 years for Rachel and another 6 for the sheep and cattle). It should be noted the proportion of male animals to female animals and we learn husbandry from this.


18 And he commanded the foremost, saying: 'When Esau my brother meets thee, and asks thee, saying: Whose art thou? and whither are you going? and whose are these before thee?


As before, he is Esav but is he is my brother which will he be?


19 then thou shalt say: They are thy servant Jacob's; it is a present sent unto my lord, even unto Esau; and, behold, he also is behind us.'


By heaping gifts upon gifts or perhaps bribes to Esav, he will slowly have his heart softened.


20 And he commanded also the second, and the third, and all that followed the droves, saying: 'In this manner shall ye speak unto Esau, when ye find him; 21 and ye shall say: Moreover, behold, thy servant Jacob is behind us.' For he said: 'I will appease him with the present that goes before me, and afterward I will see his face; peradventure he will accept me.' 22 So the present passed over before him; and he himself lodged that night in the camp. 23 And he rose up that night, and took his two wives, and his two handmaids, and his eleven children, and passed over the ford of the Jabbok. 24 And he took them, and sent them over the stream, and sent over that which he had.


What will be if I sinned and do not deserve the protection of the HASHEM since the children are under Bar Mitzvah perhaps as the Torah youth their merits will protect them? If I am to be murdered best by myself facing Esav.


25 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. 26 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was strained, as he wrestled with him. 27 And he said: 'Let me go, for the day breaks.' And he said: 'I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.'


Since he was an Angel he had to say the morning prayers with the other serving Angels.


28 And he said unto him: 'What is thy name?' And he said: 'Jacob.' 29 And he said: 'Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel; for thou hast striven with God and with men, and hast prevailed.' 30 And Jacob asked him, and said: 'Tell me, I pray thee, thy name.' And he said: 'Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name?' And he blessed him there.


Yacov had to use protective NAMES and prayers to prevail. It is not a matter of physical strength alone. I heard a one minute “What’s App” lecture sent to me from Chabad of a Rabbi saying that the Name of the Angel, being the Yetzer HaRa, cannot be pinned down to any name or item but attacks from all angles and names and is the very state of confusion.


Why is it that you ask: (Gen. Rabbah 78:4) We have no permanent name. Our names change, (all) according to the service we are commanded [to do] in the mission upon which we are sent.


31 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: 'for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.' 32 And the sun rose upon him as he passed over Peniel, and he limped upon his thigh.


One cannot confront the Yetzer without some damage to himself. Sometimes, he is a better man and sometimes worse. Sometimes he sins so much that it becomes a Heter to continue as he is used to it.


33 Therefore the children of Israel eat not the sinew of the thigh-vein which is upon the hollow of the thigh, unto this day; because he touched the hollow of Jacob's thigh, even in the sinew of the thigh-vein.


The hip sinew: Heb. גִיד הַנָשֶׁה. Now why was it named גִיד הַנָשֶׁה Because it sprang (נָשָׁה) out of its place and rose, and that [root] is a term for springing. Similarly (Jer. 51:30): “their might has failed (נָשְׁתָּה),” and similarly (below 41:51): “for God has caused me to forget (נַשַׁנִי) all my toil.”-[from Chullin 91a]


33:1 And Jacob lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, Esau came, and with him four hundred men. And he divided the children unto Leah, and unto Rachel, and unto the two handmaids.


This has always been the problem of the Bnei Yisrael while one nation under danger, but divided always into camps. Yet this is perhaps the key to survival. While the Inquisition was going on, the Jews in Arabic Countries prospered relatively as those had survived the main Jihad while their European Brothers prospered. In the Shoah, the Israeli and American Jewish Communities survived. (I shall discuss the PEW report with a comparison for 20 years at the assimilation rates)


2 And he put the handmaids and their children foremost, and Leah and her children after, and Rachel and Joseph hindermost. 3 And he himself passed over before them, and bowed himself to the ground seven times, until he came near to his brother. 4 And Esau ran to meet him, and embraced him, and fell on his neck, and kissed him; and they wept.


Although the Medrash has him as so wicked, I think Esav seeing a limping Yacov who is now 34 years older touched his hard heart. For in the Middle East emotion runs high and from love can go to kill and vice versa. This is the Pshat and the Yacov that Esav once knew is older, wiser, weaker and perhaps better behaved and he forgives him. This is my humble opinion and experience with human nation. (Medrash has him crying because he broke his teeth trying to bite Yacov’s neck.)


And embraced him: His compassion was moved when he saw him prostrate himself all those times. — [from Gen. Rabbah 78:8] And kissed him: Heb. וֹיֹשֹקֹהֹוּ. There are dots over the word. There is controversy concerning this matter in a Baraitha of Sifrei (Beha’alothecha 69). Some interpret the dots to mean that he did not kiss him wholeheartedly. Rabbi Simeon ben Yochai said: It is a well known tradition that Esau hated Jacob, but his compassion was moved at that time, and he kissed him wholeheartedly.



5 And he lifted up his eyes, and saw the women and the children; and said: 'Who are these with thee?' And he said: 'The children whom God hath graciously given thy servant.' … 10 And Jacob said: 'Nay, I pray thee, if now I have found favor in thy sight, then receive my present at my hand; forasmuch as I have seen thy face, as one sees the face of God, and thou was pleased with me.


Referring to the recent incident with the Angel of Esav.


11 Take, I pray thee, my gift that is brought to thee; because God hath dealt graciously with me, and because I have enough.' And he urged him, and he took it. 12 And he said: 'Let us take our journey, and let us go, and I will go before thee.' 13 And he said unto him: 'My lord knows that the children are tender, and that the flocks and herds giving suck are a care to me; and if they overdrive them one day, all the flocks will die. 14 Let my lord, I pray thee, pass over before his servant; and I will journey on gently, according to the pace of the cattle that are before me and according to the pace of the children, until I come unto my lord unto Seir.'


Until the days of the Moshiach to Judge as written in Ovadia.


15 And Esau said: 'Let me now leave with thee some of the folk that are with me.' And he said: 'What is need for it? let me find favor in the sight of my lord.'


Did he want his safety or to ensure that he would be under his control?



16 So Esau returned that day on his way unto Seir. …


Yacov enters Schem and purchase a parcel of ground. Because of the three purchases of the previous generations such as Chevron, Schem and the Beis HaMikdash we have a conflict unto this day. Where we conquered the land it is basically quiet.


Dina goes out to see the daughters of the land. By Gaza Standards today she must be around six and that is a choice age in Gaza for a bride. She is forcibly taken and humbled by Schem. 34:2 And Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite, the prince of the land, saw her; and he took her, and lay with her, and humbled her.


Lay with her: in a natural way. — [from Gen. Rabbah 80:5] And violated her: Heb. וַיְעַנֶהָ, lit., and afflicted her. [I.e. he was intimate with her] in an unnatural way. — [from Gen. Rabbah 80: 5]


3 And his soul did cleave unto Dinah the daughter of Jacob, and he loved the damsel, and spoke comfortingly unto the damsel.


And spoke to the girl’s heart: [I.e. he spoke] seductive words, “Look how much money your father squandered for a small parcel of land. I will marry you, and you will acquire the city and all its fields.” - [from Gen. Rabbah 80:7]


After the seduction/rape, she started crying and he spoke to her of making her his wife and living as the ruler of the city. It is a lovely area and she calmed down. For he proceeds to speak to his father and negotiate a marriage and proclaims his love for her.


4 And Shechem spoke unto his father Hamor, saying: 'Get me this damsel to wife.' 5 Now Jacob heard that he had defiled Dinah his daughter; and his sons were with his cattle in the field; and Jacob held his peace until they came.


This is followed by negotiations and treachery on the part of Shimon and Levi as they did learn a few tricks from Lavan. Schem and family wanted the wealth of Yacov and family and the brothers wanted revenge. But Yacov is the Patriarch with the property of Emmes and he “gave his word” and made a bargain.

35:1 And God said unto Jacob: 'Arise, go up to Beth-el, and dwell there; and make there an altar unto God, who appeared unto thee when thou didst flee from the face of Esau thy brother.'

There is a war recorded in Sefer Yashar and Yacov and family escape as during the fog the various families wanting to avenge the children of the city of Schem kill each other off.


…7 And he built there an altar, and called the place El-beth-el, because there God was revealed unto him, when he fled from the face of his brother. 8 And Deborah Rebekah's nurse died, and she was buried below Beth-el under the oak; and the name of it was called Allon-bacuth.

Did she accompany Yacov to and from Haran or did she want to go with him to see Rivka before she died?

9 And God appeared unto Jacob again, when he came from Paddan-aram, and blessed him. 10 And God said unto him: 'Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name'; and He called his name Israel. … 16 And they journeyed from Beth-el; and there was still some way to come to Ephrath; and Rachel travailed, and she had hard labor. 17 And it came to pass, when she was in hard labor, that the mid-wife said unto her: 'Fear not; for this also is a son for thee.' 18 And it came to pass, as her soul was in departing--for she died--that she called his name Ben-oni; but his father called him Benjamin. 19 And Rachel died, and was buried in the way to Ephrath--the same is Bethlehem.

How ironical one death after another. First Devorah dies at a ripe old age as Yacov was

…27 And Jacob came unto Isaac his father to Mamre, to Kiriatharba--the same is Hebron--where Abraham and Isaac sojourned.

There is an accounting for the sons of Yacov born outside of Eretz Yisrael and the story of Reuven interfering with his father by removing his bed from the tent of Bilhah, the ‘servant’ wife, to that of his mother.




Now Yacov returns to live with his father at the age of 99. There is no mention of Rivka for if she died at 133 he could have just missed her if she married at the age of 14 but otherwise he would have seen her.

28 And the days of Isaac were a hundred and fourscore years. 29 And Isaac expired, and died, and was gathered unto his people, old and full of days; and Esau and Jacob his sons buried him.

Yacov must of given the excuse to Esav that he could not come to Seir because he was taking care of Yitzchak and then they both buried him in a brotherly manner.

36:1 Now these are the generations of Esau--the same is Edom. … 16 the chief of Korah, the chief of Gatam, the chief of Amalek. These are the chiefs that came of Eliphaz in the land of Edom.

The Chapter is detailed and quite long. Perhaps this whole chapter is brought down because of Amalek.

… This is Esau the father of the Edomites.



Twenty Years of Data the PEW Report
By Rabbi Marvin Schick Data by Anthony Gordon and Richard M. Horowitz


I have only taken the Data from 23 years previous 1990 and the most recent top in blue bottom in Orange most recent 2013. First, Second, Third and Fourth Generations (all start first generation 100 people so only the 2nd, 3rd and 4th are shown. WILL YOUR GRANDCHILDREN OR GREAT GRANDCHILDREN BE JEWISH?



Secular Jews: 72% intermarriage 36, 13, 5 Jews left
                         85%                         31, 11, 4

Reform:           53%                         51, 26, 13
                         79%                         51, 26, 13
 
Conservative:  37%                          62, 38, 24
                          24%                          81, 65, 52 They have improved their outreach within their community and lowered the intermarriage rate and perhaps reached out more.


Orthodox Centrists:
                             3%                          151, 228, 346                                      
                            2%                          150, 225, 337


Chassidic or Yeshiva:
                            3%                          295, 874, 2558                                                                                                                                                   
                            0%                        327, 1049, 3398 There is more than just non-intermarriage rate but those who intermarry less but are slightly difference amount of birth closer to the year 2000 statistics.


There is a story of a Frum Family in the middle of nowhere Indiana.
But I will bring it down next week or the week after and the story
Of an Indiana Convert who shall remain anonymous.


After over 50 years the story is told.
Welcoming Angels by Rabbi Yerachmiel Tilles




My name is Yonasan Wiener. I was born and bred in Melbourne, Australia, lived for a time in New York, and now I'm living and teaching in Jerusalem.
Before I relate the story of my meeting with the Lubavitcher Rebbe, I would like to express my gratitude for this opportunity to share it. I've been waiting for over 50 years to relate this story, so this goes to show that people should never give up hope, whatever they might be waiting for.
In the 1960s, my father won a Fulbright Scholarship to do cancer research at Columbia University in New York. So we packed up and temporarily moved to Flushing, New York, where my father's sister lived. While we were in New York, my father decided to visit the Lubavitcher Rebbe, and he took me and my mother along….
This is where my story begins.
Our appointment was for the 24th of July, 1962, for 10 p.m. My father, being extremely punctual, had us arrive 45 minutes early. We had a long wait because the Mayor of Jerusalem, Mordechai Ish-Shalom, pre-empted us and after him, came the Israeli Minister of Religion, Rabbi Yosef Borg.
We finally went in at 1 a.m.
I remember the Rebbe's office like it was yesterday. The walls were wood-paneled, and on the Rebbe's table - about the level of my nose - there was a big clock. It was late, and I was watching that clock.
The Rebbe spoke to my father about his cancer research at Columbia. He took a big interest in what my father was doing and, not only that, he knew exactly what my father was talking about. It was like a conversation between two scientists.
The Rebbe also took a keen interest in my mother's activities - she was the president of the Women's Auxiliary in Melbourne and, while in New York, she attended the conference of the Chabad organization for women and girls. The Rebbe wanted to hear firsthand from my mother about what exactly went on at that conference.
After he finished speaking with both my parents, the Rebbe turned to me. And my father nudged me. "Nu, maybe you have something that you would like to ask the Rebbe?"
I was nine years old, but I was not shy. I said, "Yeah, I have a question for the Rebbe."
The question I asked had to do with the song we sing at the start of the Shabbat evening meal, Shalom Aleichem. This song has four stanzas and in each stanza we refer to malachei shalom, "angels of peace," except for the first stanza, in which we refer to malachei hashereis, "ministering angels."
So I asked the Rebbe, "How come? Why are we not consistent and call them 'angels of peace' each time?"
The Rebbe looked at me intently. And I must say that by this time the Rebbe had been up the whole night seeing many people - some of them very important people - but when he spoke to me, I felt like I was the only person who existed in the world. And that he had all the time in the world for me, as if nothing and nobody else mattered.
The Rebbe said, "If you notice, the first two stanzas seem to be redundant. The first one says, 'Peace unto you, ministering angels,' and the second one says, 'May your coming be in peace, angels of peace.' It seems that both are greetings of welcome, so why do we need to welcome them twice?"
He went on, "I'll tell you the reason. There are two types of angels - weekday angels and Shabbos angels. The 'ministering angels' are the weekday angels of servitude, and we are not welcoming them, but saying good-bye to them. In Hebrew, hello and good-bye are the same word, Shalom, so in the first stanza we are really sending off these weekday angels because Shabbos has begun. After that, we are greeting the Shabbos angels, the 'angels of peace.' So none of this is redundant or superfluous."
With that, the Rebbe smiled at me and asked, "Do you understand?" And I nodded.
That happened in 1962 when I was nine years old - so this is going back 52 years. But I feel as if it was yesterday. I feel that the Rebbe is standing in front of my eyes now and speaking to me. That's the kind of strong impression he left on my mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Source: Excerpted by Yerachmiel Tilles from a mailing of "JEM - Here's My Story" (//JEmedia.org) , as part of their extraordinary "My Encounter with the Rebbe" project, documenting the life of the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi M Schneerson of righteous memory. This story is one of thousands recorded in the 800 videotaped interviews conducted to date with seniors who knew the Rebbe in the early years, even in the 30's and 40's before he became the Rebbe.
Rabbi Yonasan Wiener teaches at Yeshiva Orh Someyach in Jerusalem, where he is in charge of the rabbinic ordination program. He was interviewed in his home in August of 2014
Biographical note:
Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the Lubavitcher Rebbe: [11 Nissan 5662 - 3 Tammuz 5754 (April 1902 - June 1994 C.E.)], became the seventh Rebbe of the Chabad dynasty after his father-in-law's passing on 10 Shvat 5710 (1950 C.E.). He is widely acknowledged as the greatest Jewish leader of the second half of the 20th century. Although a dominant scholar in both the revealed and hidden aspects of Torah and fluent in many languages and scientific subjects, the Rebbe is best known for his extraordinary love and concern for every Jew on the planet. His emissaries around the globe dedicated to strengthening Judaism number in the thousands. Hundreds of volumes of his teachings have been printed, as well as dozens of English renditions.

                                                  
Head of IAF to learn to fly every current plane in service including the F-35. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4891366,00.html


Ethiopian Jews seem to follow tradition as was in the 2nd Temple: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4891062,00.html




Ballot Stuffing caught on tape: Democrats Busted On Camera Stuffing Ballot Boxes www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YsRU0TFQTY
WE NEED ALL PAPER TRAILS TOO VOTER FRAUD CAUGHT ON TAPE www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_mJ5KutY8s


Netanyahu wakes up as polls show him losing and puts up a bill for absentee ballots where he is more popular. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/221834



Inyanay Diyoma



Arab terror cell busted. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4890671,00.html

New Russian commando Soldiers in Syria: http://debka.com/article/25828/Russia-flies-Chechen-commandos-to-Syria


Medal of Honor to the soldier who saved 200 Jewish American Soldiers from Death: https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/12/07/son-of-us-soldier-who-saved-200-jewish-american-troops-during-wwii-determined-for-father-to-receive-posthumous-medal-of-honor/

1515 ISIS fighters are in Europe ready to strike: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2358068/isis-news-latest-europe-terrorists-attacks/




Ed-Op by Dr. Martin Sherman (my comment the one hand was that of PLO Chairman Abbas) http://www.strategic-israel.org/1558/1558/


For the Junior Varsity they are still capable of fighting Iran, Syria, Hezballah and Russia. http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/12/10/isis-militants-re-enter-syrias-historic-palmyra.html


Turkish terror attack 29 dead 166 wounded: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/221524


Freedom of speech or imposing your belief on free thinking Muslims? http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/221559




Muslims don’t settle for Catholics alone in the Middle-East they target a Protestant Church in Israel. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/221596


War on junk food hits Israel as health Minister goes after the jelly doughnut. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4891755,00.html




Netanyahu to discuss roll back of Iranian Deal: http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=38725




Trump team checking out where to relocate US Embassy: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/221684


Ceasefire deal reached in Syria for evacuation. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/221690


Policeman stabbed and terrorist is neutralized. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/221717


This will end forced confessions to satisfy the police or Shin Bet. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4892914,00.html




IDF ethics major general resigns after his computer is stolen. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/221744


No detectable asteroid threats for the next 100 years. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/221774


Trump wants Tillerson to sell the Administration’s Iran Policy. http://debka.com/article/25832/Trump-picked-Tillerson-for-tough-new-Iran-policy




Evacuation of Syrian Citizens suspended: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/221837


US Ambassadorial Candidate friend of Israel. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/221826


Israel not out of multi-year drought but blessed this past week with rain. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4893837,00.html


Good Shabbos all stay warm and dry and keep healthy,
Rachamim Pauli
 base


IDF ethics major general resigns after his computer is stolen. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/221744


No detectable asteroid threats for the next 100 years. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/221774


Trump wants Tillerson to sell the Administration’s Iran Policy. http://debka.com/article/25832/Trump-picked-Tillerson-for-tough-new-Iran-policy




Evacuation of Syrian Citizens suspended: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/221837


US Ambassadorial Candidate friend of Israel. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/221826


Israel not out of multi-year drought but blessed this past week with rain. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4893837,00.html


Good Shabbos all stay warm and dry and keep healthy,
Rachamim Pauli