Friday, November 22, 2019

Parsha Chayei Sarah, autobiography of a Rabbi Baal Teshuva, news


There was a third miracle last week where a rocket it a junction on a crowded highway with speeding cars. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/271754


On my way flying to the USA, my plane flew over Holland and the North Sea towards the UK. As I looked down from my seat towards the Sea, I saw dozens of modern windmills in various patches in the area making up hundreds of windmills producing free electricity.


Parsha Chayei Sarah

The last two Parshiyos dealt with the main portion of Avraham’s life. Living a Kiddush HASHEM with zeal and finally in his old age was blessed with two sons and the Medrash says also a daughter. After the Akeda, Avraham returns home with Yitzchak. Here is where the Pshat in the Mishnah and the Drasha from the Medrash differ. The simple text Pshat is that Avraham and Yitzchak return from the Akeda and live in Beer Sheva for many days. The Medrash says that they went to Beer Sheva heard that Sarah had died in Chevron on her way to stop Avraham but when she heard that Yitzchak was lying on the Mizbayach she passed away from a broken heart. {As this might sound a bit exaggerated one of the news items was a girl during a rocket attack on Tel Aviv fainted last Tuesday and only on Sunday regained consciousness.}  

23:1 And the life of Sarah was a hundred and seven and twenty years; these were the years of the life of Sarah.

She was pure as a seven year old child finishing first grade.

2 And Sarah died in Kiriat Arba--the same is Hebron--in the land of Canaan; and Abraham came to mourn for Sarah, and to weep for her.

Why is Chevron also called Kiriat Arba for it is the town or area where the Arba or four in Hebrew meaning the four couples are buried.

3 And Abraham rose up from before his dead, and spoke unto the children of Heth, saying:

It was customary to have a good cry in public with friends over one’s loss. For else why would he delay the burial even for a second as Avraham was very speedy in his performance of Mitzvos.

4 'I am a stranger and a sojourner with you: give me a possession of a burying-place with you, that I may bury my dead out of my sight.' 5 And the children of Heth answered Abraham, saying unto him: 6 'Hear us, my lord: thou art a mighty prince among us; in the choice of our sepulchers bury thy dead; none of us shall withhold from thee his sepulchre, but that thou may bury thy dead.'

This is the way of the liquid. First remove al

7 And Abraham rose up, and bowed down to the people of the land, even to the children of Heth.

He zealously hurried to bury his dead as soon as he obtained a burial plot. But right now he was concerned with obtaining a burial plot.

8 And he spoke with them, saying: 'If it be your mind that I should bury my dead out of my sight, hear me, and entreat for me to Ephron the son of Zohar, 9 that he may give me the cave of Machpelah, which he hath, which is in the end of his field; for the full price let him give it to me in the midst of you for a possession of a burying-place.'

Pelia or Peli means wonder and the cave of the Machpelah had wonders in it. The righteous could see with intent and prayer the entrance to heaven, while the wicked the entrance to hell. The central space is in the chamber of Yitzchak and the Arabs built in their Mosque a portion called the well of souls. Those who experience a near death experience speak of a tunnel with a light at the end – the Arabs and Jews agree that this is the place of the tunnel.

10 Now Ephron was sitting in the midst of the children of Heth; and Ephron the Hittite answered Abraham in the hearing of the children of Heth, even of all that went in at the gate of his city, saying: 11 'Nay, my lord, hear me: the field give I thee, and the cave that is therein, I give it thee; in the presence of the sons of my people give I it thee; bury thy dead.'

This is the way of the wicked to promise a lot and give a little. Look at our politicians they promise a tremendous amount and deliver very little. How many politicians promised to move the US Embassy to Yerushalayim until one had the philosophy ‘promises made promises kept”. The righteous like Avraham promised a little and gave a lot. “A morsel of bread and he gave the finest flour, eggs and honey as a Challah cake with butter, cream and milk”.

12 And Abraham bowed down before the people of the land. 13 And he spoke unto Ephron in the hearing of the people of the land, saying: 'But if thou wilt, I pray thee, hear me: I will give the price of the field; take it of me, and I will bury my dead there.' 14 And Ephron answered Abraham, saying unto him: 15 'My lord, hearken unto me: a piece of land worth four hundred shekels of silver, what is that betwixt me and thee? bury therefore thy dead.'

There are two ways of interpreting this. Take it for free or I will charge you the price of land on 5th Avenue Manhattan NY or the best section of London, Paris or Beverly Hills Hollywood CA.

16 And Abraham hearkened unto Ephron; and Abraham weighed to Ephron the silver, which he had named in the hearing of the children of Heth, four hundred shekels of silver, current money with the merchant.

This was the equivalent to millions today. Avraham was the first of four Tzaddikim that instead of taking the land that G-D gave to them paid full money for the land. Avraham paid for Chevron, Yitzchak with Avimelech Gaza, Yacov bought Schem and David bought Har HaBeis in Yerushalayim.

17 So the field of Ephron, which was in Machpelah, which was before Mamre, the field, and the cave which was therein, and all the trees that were in the field, that were in all the border thereof round about, were made sure 18 unto Abraham for a possession in the presence of the children of Heth, before all that went in at the gate of his city. 19 And after this, Abraham buried Sarah his wife in the cave of the field of Machpelah before Mamre--the same is Hebron--in the land of Canaan. 20 And the field, and the cave that is therein, were made sure unto Abraham for a possession of a burying-place by the children of Heth.

With the loss of Sarah there was no woman in the house. According to the tradition that Rashi had, Rivka was born at this time. According to Ibn Ezra, Rivka would have been 11 at this time.

24:1 And Abraham was old, well stricken in age; and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things.

All things according to the Sages also a daughter.

2 And Abraham said unto his servant, the elder of his house, that ruled over all that he had: 'Put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh.

Swear by the holiness of the Bris. One way of looking at this is that if you come against me my seed will avenge me. Another way is that I trust that you will not hurt me that you can touch my most venerable area so I put my complete trust in you.

3 And I will make thee swear by the LORD, the God of heaven and the God of the earth, that thou shalt not take a wife for my son of the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell. 4 But thou shalt go unto my country, and to my kindred, and take a wife for my son, even for Isaac.' 5 And the servant said unto him: 'Peradventure the woman will not be willing to follow me unto this land; must I needs bring thy son back unto the land from whence thou came?' 6 And Abraham said unto him: 'Beware thou that thou bring not my son back thither.

Why be negative in attitude? Is your faith that weak? For a perfect Korban like Yitzchak cannot leave Eretz Yisrael.

7 The LORD, the God of heaven, who took me from my father's house, and from the land of my nativity, and who spoke unto me, and who swore unto me, saying: Unto thy seed will I give this land; He will send His angel before thee, and thou shalt take a wife for my son from thence.

You will have extra help from heaven that you succeed.

8 And if the woman be not willing to follow thee, then thou shalt be clear from this my oath; only thou shalt not bring my son back thither.'

If the right woman does not come with, you will be cleared of your oath but be honest and try hard.

9 And the servant put his hand under the thigh of Abraham his master, and swore to him concerning this matter. 10 And the servant took ten camels, of the camels of his master, and departed; having all goodly things of his master's in his hand; and he arose, and went to Aram-naharaim, unto the city of Nahor.

He did this post haste.

11 And he made the camels to kneel down without the city by the well of water at the time of evening, the time that women go out to draw water.

He bowed down and lay flat on the ground extremely humble in pray before the L-RD and then on his knees. Yitzchak, the Korban, would stand up as we do today and ‘walk in the field’ at Mincha Time.

12 And he said: 'O LORD, the God of my master Abraham, send me, I pray Thee, good speed this day, and show kindness unto my master Abraham. 13 Behold, I stand by the fountain of water; and the daughters of the men of the city come out to draw water. 14 So let it come to pass, that the damsel to whom I shall say: Let down thy pitcher, I pray thee, that I may drink; and she shall say: Drink, and I will give thy camels drink also; let the same be she that Thou hast appointed for Thy servant, even for Isaac; and thereby shall I know that Thou hast shown kindness unto my master.'

He prayed for a sign that he would know who the right woman is. But he would still need help from HASHEM as she could have been lame, blind, deaf, unable to speak, with Down’s Syndrome, or diseased.

15 And it came to pass, before he had done speaking, that, behold, Rebekah came out, who was born to Bethuel the son of Milcah, the wife of Nahor, Abraham's brother, with her pitcher upon her shoulder. 16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her; and she went down to the fountain, and filled her pitcher, and came up.

She was a virgin but it is possible to remain that way and perform other acts with a man or men knowing her. On top of being a virgin she had not tried tricks with anybody.

17 And the servant ran to meet her, and said: 'Give me to drink, I pray thee, a little water of thy pitcher.' 18 And she said: 'Drink, my lord'; and she hastened, and let down her pitcher upon her hand, and gave him drink.

This is common hospitality.

19 And when she had done giving him drink, she said: 'I will draw for thy camels also, until they have done drinking.'

This is Chessed like his master Avraham’s trait and shows hospitality with all her heart.

20 And she hastened, and emptied her pitcher into the trough, and ran again unto the well to draw, and drew for all his camels. 21 And the man looked steadfastly on her; holding his peace, to know whether the LORD had made his journey prosperous or not.

For perhaps she was engaged to a man aka bound by betrothal vows.

22 And it came to pass, as the camels had done drinking, that the man took a golden ring of half a shekel weight, and two bracelets for her hands of ten shekels weight of gold; 23 and said: 'Whose daughter art thou? tell me, I pray thee. Is there room in thy father's house for us to lodge in?' 24 And she said unto him: 'I am the daughter of Bethuel the son of Milcah, whom she bore unto Nahor.'

She could have been from a family that was criminal or known to hate HASHEM. However, as Avraham had promised, she was from the seed of Terach and a close relative to Avraham that was good Yechus (genealogy background).

25 She said moreover unto him: 'We have both straw and provender enough, and room to lodge in.' 26 And the man bowed his head, and prostrated himself before the LORD.

This is greater Chessed then what he prayed for and more proof that she was right for Yitzchak. This is an example what a Cohain should look for in a Shidduch. In fact, everybody should try for this but not everybody finds so there should be some compromise.

27 And he said: 'Blessed be the LORD, the God of my master Abraham, who hath not forsaken His mercy and His truth toward my master; as for me, the LORD hath led me in the way to the house of my master's brethren.'

Not only was his prayer answered but above and beyond what he prayed for.

28 And the damsel ran, and told her mother's house according to these words. 29 And Rebekah had a brother, and his name was Laban; and Laban ran out unto the man, unto the fountain.

Because he saw the gold and would be will to kill and rob for more.

30 And it came to pass, when he saw the ring, and the bracelets upon his sister's hands, and when he heard the words of Rebekah his sister, saying: 'Thus spoke the man unto me,' that he came unto the man; and, behold, he stood by the camels at the fountain.

Right now, he wants to make the man comfortable and when he is at ease kill and/or rob him of al.

31 And he said: 'Come in, thou blessed of the LORD; wherefore stand thou without? for I have cleared the house, and made room for the camels.'

He is Lavan the trickster and deceiver yet on the surface he is playing the Tzaddik.

32 And the man came into the house, and he ungirded the camels; and he gave straw and provender for the camels, and water to wash his feet and the feet of the men that were with him.

These are brave warriors who alongside Eliezer and Avrum fought against the four kings.

33 And there was set food before him to eat; but he said: 'I will not eat, until I have told mine errand.' And he said: 'Speak on.'

Here he is zealous for his oath to Avraham and has learned over the years that when a Mitzvah comes before you do not delay.

34 And he said: 'I am Abraham's servant. 35 And the LORD hath blessed my master greatly; and he is become great; and He hath given him flocks and herds, and silver and gold, and men-servants and maid-servants, and camels and asses. 36 And Sarah my master's wife bore a son to my master when she was old; and unto him hath he given all that he hath. 37 And my master made me swear, saying: Thou shalt not take a wife for my son of the daughters of the Canaanites, in whose land I dwell. 38 But thou shalt go unto my father's house, and to my kindred, and take a wife for my son. 39 And I said unto my master: Peradventure the woman will not follow me. 40 And he said unto me: The LORD, before whom I walk, will send His angel with thee, and prosper thy way; and thou shalt take a wife for my son of my kindred, and of my father's house; 41 then shalt thou be clear from my oath, when thou come to my kindred; and if they give her not to thee, thou shalt be clear from my oath.

This is my mission given to me by Avraham.

42 And I came this day unto the fountain, and said: O LORD, the God of my master Abraham, if now Thou do prosper my way which I go: 43 behold, I stand by the fountain of water; …

He repeats the narrative above and then adds about not only water for me but also for my camels.

So I drank, and she made the camels drink also. 47 And I asked her, and said: Whose daughter art thou? And she said: The daughter of Bethuel, Nahor's son, whom Milcah bore unto him. And I put the ring upon her nose, and the bracelets upon her hands. 48 And I bowed my head, and prostrated myself before the LORD, and blessed the LORD, the God of my master Abraham, who had led me in the right way to take my master's brother's daughter for his son. 49 And now if ye will deal kindly and truly with my master, tell me; and if not, tell me; that I may turn to the right hand, or to the left.'

I am asking for your help. Either let Rivka come and marry Yitzchak or advise me where to find a good Shidduch for him.

50 Then Laban and Bethuel answered and said: 'The thing proceeds from the LORD; we cannot speak unto thee bad or good.

Lavan was full of Chutzpa to speak before his father. His father is head of the family. For even in a company if the CEO and President are present the deference is to the CEO although the President is running the business on a daily basis. There is a possibility that Nahor being perhaps past 130 years was losing his mental facilities.

51 Behold, Rebekah is before thee, take her, and go, and let her be thy master's son's wife, as the LORD hath spoken.' 52 And it came to pass, that, when Abraham's servant heard their words, he bowed himself down to the earth unto the LORD.

In old times this is a betrothal contract between the parties as Eliezer was an appointed Shaliach (agent and in some cases deliverer of messages) of Avraham.

53 And the servant brought forth jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment, and gave them to Rebekah; he gave also to her brother and to her mother precious things.

Rivka was given a lot a wealth and generous presents to Lavan and his mother. Ignoring Nahor would mean three possibilities. First he signaled that he was satisfied with his portion in life, second that he was given and immediately gave it to Lavan or demented and thirdly that like the Medrash states that Lavan wanted to poison Eliezer and he ate the portion and died or was stricken at the time.

54 And they did eat and drink, he and the men that were with him, and tarried all night; and they rose up in the morning, and he said: 'Send me away unto my master.' 55 And her brother and her mother said: 'Let the damsel abide with us a few days, at the least ten; after that she shall go.' 56 And he said unto them: 'Delay me not, seeing the LORD hath prospered my way; send me away that I may go to my master.'

When HASHEM has prospered your way, do not delay and fulfil the Mitzvah that Avraham sent you to do.

… 62 And Isaac came from the way of Beer-lahai-roi; for he dwelt in the land of the South. 63 And Isaac went out to meditate in the field at the eventide; and he lifted up his eyes, and saw, and, behold, there were camels coming. 64 And Rebekah lifted up her eyes, and when she saw Isaac, she alighted from the camel. 65 And she said unto the servant: 'What man is this that walks in the field to meet us?'

She saw from afar a man praying and the Shechina resting upon him and knew that he was a special Tzaddik.

And the servant said: 'It is my master.' And she took her veil, and covered herself. 66 And the servant told Isaac all the things that he had done. 67 And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah's tent, and took Rebekah, and she became his wife; and he loved her. And Isaac was comforted for his mother.

When a couple meet they are infatuated and real love comes over time even years. Having a wife and somebody to talk to and with for advice plus the standard cooking and washing etc. He felt that she was a replacement for his mother.
25: 1 And Abraham took another wife, and her name was Keturah. …5 And Abraham gave all that he had unto Isaac. 6 But unto the sons of the concubines, that Abraham had, Abraham gave gifts; and he sent them away from Isaac his son, while he yet lived, eastward, unto the east country. 7 And these are the days of the years of Abraham's life which he lived, a hundred threescore and fifteen years. 8 And Abraham expired, and died in a good old age, an old man, and full of years; and was gathered to his people. 9 And Isaac and Ishmael his sons buried him in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, which is before Mamre; 10 the field which Abraham purchased of the children of Heth; there was Abraham buried, and Sarah his wife. 11 And it came to pass after the death of Abraham, that God blessed Isaac his son; and Isaac dwelt by Beer-lahai-roi.


Milestone Rabbi Kalman Packouz Z”L

Autobiography with photo from the Shabbat Shalom Weekly. He passed away after a battle with cancer this past weekend in South Florida. I met him at least once and he was a delightful person to talk with.

I grew up in Portland, Oregon and attended Temple Beth Israel, a reform temple where I received the John F. Kennedy award as top graduating student from the Sunday School. When I was 11 I remember seeing a photo on the front page of the Portland Oregonian of a starving baby with a bloated stomach. I asked myself, "How could this happen if there is a God?" And I came up with two possibilities: 1) There is no God and life happens. 2) There is a God and there are two more possibilities: 1) Life is one big sit-com and God is creating channels to entertain Himself or 2) God is good and there is purpose and meaning in everything.

I sure hoped it was the latter, but I was troubled by the idea that if God is good, then how come one sees good people suffer and bad people apparently living well. I decided that if God is good, there had to be justice and since I did not see justice in this world, there had to be a World to Come to be the great equalizer -- where good people would receive their just reward and evil people would receive their just desserts.

So, I would ask every teacher I had in Sunday School, "Does Judaism believe in a World to Come?" I figured there were three possible answers -- "Yes", "No" or "I don't Know" -- but ended up with 6 or 7 different answers; none of them were "Yes." I received answers such as "No, that's a Christian idea," "If you want there to be," "In the deeds you do," "In the name you leave behind."

Then I would ask my second question, "What's your evidence?" And one teacher after another would tell me, "That's my opinion and it's as valid as anyone else's opinion." Being an intelligent little kid, I knew that my teachers were right, but I also knew that the Jewish people didn't survive for close to 3,500 years because every Jew had his own opinion, but more likely in spite of every Jew having his own opinion.

For years I would ask my Sunday School teachers and others to no avail; eventually I figured there were no answers to be had. When I finished my studies in Psychology at the University of Washington, I took the LSATs and applied to law schools. Then I took a year to tour the world to see if anyone had a more meaningful life than being a lawyer.

While I was working in the knife factory at Kibbutz Urim near Be'er Sheva, my high school friend, Ronnie Balshine, from Vancouver, BC, suggested that I study at a yeshiva since I had questions. He introduced me to Rabbi Noah Weinberg, the founder of Yeshiva Ohr Somayach and later the founder of Aish HaTorah.

The first thing I did in Bais Medrash, the Study Hall, was to approach a rabbi and ask my time-wearied question, "Do we believe in a World to Come?" He replied, "Of course." I was shocked! This was the first time in my 22 years that I ever heard a Jew say that we believe in an afterlife! I almost forgot to ask him my second question ... but I recovered and asked for his evidence. He showed me a couple of allusions in the Torah (the subject for a future edition). I was impressed. Whether he was right or wrong, at least he had a reason and evidence and not just an opinion.

I spotted another rabbi in the Study Hall and sidled on up to ask him the same question (making sure that he didn't have a chance to collude with the first rabbi to give me the same answer!). When I asked, he replied, "Sure. The World to Come is a fundamental belief in Judaism; Maimonides includes it in the "Thirteen Principles of Faith" and without it there is no way one could possibly understand God as being good and just." I was flabbergasted! Two for two after 22 years of strike outs -- and the last answer being the emotional and intellectual equivalent of a Grand Slam Home Run!

And then it hit me -- these are the people who really believe the Torah is truly the word of God, who constantly study it and who live according to its precepts. If any place Jews would believe in a World to Come and have sources, it would be in a yeshiva.

I decided to stay for one month and was totally fascinated by the depth and breadth of the wisdom about life that was in our Torah heritage. I figured that I owed it to myself and my children -- should I one day marry -- to study longer. I extended it to three months, delayed entry to law school for a year and then after that year decided I'd rather be a teacher or a rabbi than a lawyer. In 1979 (6 years later) I received my rabbinical ordination from a member of the Israeli rabbinate. Later that year I started the first Aish HaTorah branch in St. Louis with Rabbi Michael Willis (see the April 1977 edition of Rollingstone Magazine). From 1982-1990 I was executive director in Jerusalem. In 1990 I came to Miami to be the director of the South Florida branch and then later to head up an office for the worldwide Aish HaTorah operation.

I started the Shabbat Shalom Fax in 1992 because I was fascinated with technology. I read an article about a new invention called a fax modem where one could compose a document on the computer and then fax it directly from the computer. Wanting to have one, I set out to figure a good reason for Aish to purchase it. I started sending a one-page fax to 50 people to inform them of classes and about the weekly Torah portion. People seemed to enjoy it and it apparently filled in a need in some people's lives. In 1993 I also started sending it via the internet with the help of shamash.org.

Today I send out close to 25,000 faxes and 42,000 emails. The branches of Aish which use the Shabbat Shalom fax/email send it out to tens of thousands more.

Milestone Rabbi Kalman Packouz Z”L

Autobiography with photo from the Shabbat Shalom Weekly. He passed away after a battle with cancer this past weekend in South Florida. I met him at least once and he was a delightful person to talk with.

Lieberman so anti-Netanyahu that he is willing for government with Arab outside support. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/271762

Gave birth in Ambulance comes & thanks. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/271782

Heart patients may not need surgery. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/271834

Rabbi wounded in attack to return and his son take over after 30 years. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/271801

The Rabbi was abused as a child by his caretaker. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/271805


Milestone: Schlinder’s List producer. https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5625834,00.html

Ultra-Orthodox willing for compromise with Lieberman. https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5627659,00.html

Attempted assassinations of President Trump? https://youtu.be/2s9qv5MI2Os

Milestone Former IAF Commanders passes away. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/272019

New primaries in the Likud possible in the future as the rebellion starts to avoid a third election. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/272032




Inyanay Diyoma





Two Ed-Ops on Gaza. Another Cease fire and another … and another by Daniel Pinner. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/24729 Also by Dr. Martin Sherman Delaying the inevitable again. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/24728

Bernie slams Rabin and w/E. Warren would transfer Israeli Aid package to the poor PLO. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/24723

Boris Johnston safety of Jews concern. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/271785




Bederman Would I have been called Nazi-phobic in the 1930’s? https://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/24718

Enemies of Israel want minority Gov. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/271788

Abramowitz Israel’s fight with the Jihad was a breeze compared to Iran. https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5625608,00.html


Ben Yishai Jihad’s war of attrition. https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5624966,00.html


Iran already blasted Pompeo over protests. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/271826

There is still a path to a right wing government if Lieberman and the Charedim can come together. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/271839

Former intel officer held in Cyprus with spy equipment. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/271836

Football party of family and friends interrupted by murder. https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5627527,00.html

Strong winds push down tree on young girls. https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5627567,00.html

Protestors against Iran, Iraqi Shiites and Hezballah. https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5627480,00.html





Jihad and Hamas have more powerful rockets. https://www.ynetnews.com/article/SJukruzhr

With the EU fighting for the Arabs there is no negotiations. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/271987


Because of two rightwing members Ganz is not PM and because of Lapid there is no chance of a unity government. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/271998
ELECTIONS?


Israeli Attorney General requests another review of file. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/271813


Attorney General indicts Prime Minister on three counts. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/272056

Russia talks on the attack in Syria. https://www.ynetnews.com/article/Sk8CdpXnB


U R G E N T - IRANIAN PROTEST'S - these people are dying for democracy. PLEASE SHARE: https://mobile.twitter.com/HeshmatAlavi/status/1197066817837113344




1 in 4 Europeans have antisemitic beliefs. https://www.ynetnews.com/article/HyYmZJE2r

Have a wonderful Shabbos in good health,
Rachamim Pauli