Friday, November 10, 2023

Parsha Chayei Sarah, unbelievable heroism and compassion stories, news

 

Shabbat Mevarchim: Molad for KISLEV: Will occur (November 13) Monday morning 17 minutes and 2 Chalakim after 7 O’clock Jerusalem time. This issue will be dedicated to the memory of my mother Charlotte Jacqueline bas Yosef HaLevi 29 Mar Cheshvan.

 

 

Parsha Chayei Sarah

 

 

We ended last week with Avraham and Yitzchak returning to Beer Sheva  but finding that Sara had gone to Chevron. What happened to Sara was that she heard from a messenger aka the Satan or Angel of Death in disguise that Yitzchak was bound on the Mizbayach and Avraham had taken the slaughtering knife in his hand. She passed away. A notification went out to Avraham in Beer Sheva (which is not that far from Chevron). It is 42.9 km or between 26 and 27 miles. This version is the Pshat based on the Medrash and Pasukim.

 

23:1 And the life of Sarah was a hundred and seven and twenty years; these were the years of the life of Sarah. 2 And Sarah died in Kiriatharba--the same is Hebron--in the land of Canaan; and Abraham came to mourn for Sarah, and to weep for her. 

 

Returning to the introduction, Avraham came from Beersheva. And this is what Rashi says: And Abraham came: from Beersheba.

 

3 And Abraham rose up from before his dead, and spoke unto the children of Heth, saying: 4 'I am a stranger and a sojourner with you: give me a possession of a burying-place with you, that I may bury my dead out of my sight.' 5 And the children of Heth answered Abraham, saying unto him: 6 'Hear us, my lord: thou art a mighty prince among us; in the choice of our sepulchres bury thy dead; none of us shall withhold from thee his sepulchre, but that thou mayest bury thy dead.' 

 

None…will withhold: Heb. לא יִכְלֶה, will not withhold, as (Ps. 40:12): “You will not withhold (לא תִכְלָא) Your mercies,” and similarly (above 8:2): “and the rain was withheld (וַיִּכָּלֵא).”

 

7 And Abraham rose up, and bowed down to the people of the land, even to the children of Heth. 8 And he spoke with them, saying: 'If it be your mind that I should bury my dead out of my sight, hear me, and entreat for me to Ephron the son of Zohar, 

 

Your will: Heb. נַפְשְׁכֶם, equivalent to רְצוֹנְכֶם, your will. And entreat for me: Heb. וּפִגְעוּ, an expression of entreaty, as in (Ruth 1:16): “Do not entreat me” .

 

9 that he may give me the cave of Machpelah, which he hath, which is in the end of his field; for the full price let him give it to me in the midst of you for a possession of a burying-place.' 10 Now Ephron was sitting in the midst of the children of Heth; and Ephron the Hittite answered Abraham in the hearing of the children of Heth, even of all that went in at the gate of his city, saying: 11 'Nay, my lord, hear me: the field give I thee, and the cave that is therein, I give it thee; in the presence of the sons of my people give I it thee; bury thy dead.' 

 

No, my lord: You shall not buy it for money.  I have given you: It is as though I have given it to you.

 

This sounds too good to be true. And anything that is too good to be true is not true.

 

12 And Abraham bowed down before the people of the land. 13 And he spoke unto Ephron in the hearing of the people of the land, saying: 'But if thou wilt, I pray thee, hear me: I will give the price of the field; take it of me, and I will bury my dead there.' 14 And Ephron answered Abraham, saying unto him: 15 'My lord, hearken unto me: a piece of land worth four hundred shekels of silver, what is that betwixt me and thee? bury therefore thy dead.' 

 

Between me and you: Between two friends such as we are, of what importance is it? None! Rather leave the sale and bury your dead.

 

16 And Abraham hearkened unto Ephron; and Abraham weighed to Ephron the silver, which he had named in the hearing of the children of Heth, four hundred shekels of silver, current money with the merchant. 

 

Why did he pay the money? HASHEM promised him the land. He was a victorious soldier he could have taken it for free or conquered it. Rather, he knew in the future that Chevron would become a point of contention and therefore bought it for Sara and their future generations.

 

17 So the field of Ephron, which was in Machpelah, which was before Mamre, the field, and the cave which was therein, and all the trees that were in the field, that were in all the border thereof round about, were made sure 18 unto Abraham for a possession in the presence of the children of Heth, before all that went in at the gate of his city. 19 And after this, Abraham buried Sarah his wife in the cave of the field of Machpelah before Mamre--the same is Hebron--in the land of Canaan. 20 And the field, and the cave that is therein, were made sure unto Abraham for a possession of a burying-place by the children of Heth. 24:1 And Abraham was old, well stricken in age; and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things. 

 

According to the Midrash, this took place three years after the Akedah. Yitzchak is now 40years old. Rivka is either 3years old or 14years using Rashi or the Ibn Ezra and their tradition.

 

2 And Abraham said unto his servant, the elder of his house, that ruled over all that he had: 'Put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh. 

 

On my holy Bris and one commentary I saw said that this signaled that if he did to perform his duty properly, one of Avraham’s seed would avenge himself in the future.

 

3 And I will make thee swear by the LORD, the God of heaven and the God of the earth, that thou shalt not take a wife for my son of the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell. 4 But thou shalt go unto my country, and to my kindred, and take a wife for my son, even for Isaac.' 5 And the servant said unto him: 'Peradventure the woman will not be willing to follow me unto this land; must I needs bring thy son back unto the land from whence thou came?' 6 And Abraham said unto him: 'Beware thou that thou bring not my son back thither. 7 The LORD, the God of heaven, who took me from my father's house, and from the land of my nativity, and who spoke unto me, and who swore unto me, saying: Unto thy seed will I give this land; He will send His angel before thee, and thou shalt take a wife for my son from thence. 8 And if the woman be not willing to follow thee, then thou shalt be clear from this my oath; only thou shalt not bring my son back thither.' 

 

These are the conditions and wording of the oath and the contract to be desired. Inside is a blessing that G-D will send his angel to guide you.

 

9 And the servant put his hand under the thigh of Abraham his master, and swore to him concerning this matter. 10 And the servant took ten camels, of the camels of his master, and departed; having all goodly things of his master's in his hand; and he arose, and went to Aram-naharaim, unto the city of Nahor. 

 

There were other servants with him as guards of the wealth on the camels.

 

11 And he made the camels to kneel down without the city by the well of water at the time of evening, the time that women go out to draw water. 12 And he said: 'O LORD, the God of my master Abraham, send me, I pray Thee, good speed this day, and show kindness unto my master Abraham. 13 Behold, I stand by the fountain of water; and the daughters of the men of the city come out to draw water. 14 So let it come to pass, that the damsel to whom I shall say: Let down thy pitcher, I pray thee, that I may drink; and she shall say: Drink, and I will give thy camels drink also; let the same be she that Thou hast appointed for Thy servant, even for Isaac; and thereby shall I know that Thou hast shown kindness unto my master.' 

 

Drink and thy camels also - shows Chesed. Avraham was famed for Chesed and he looked for this quality in a woman who would take the place of Sara as the woman of the house. Our Sages say that the prayer was incomplete as she could have had bad defects, had been a loose woman, married or something else.

 

15 And it came to pass, before he had done speaking, that, behold, Rebekah came out, who was born to Bethuel the son of Milcah, the wife of Nahor, Abraham's brother, with her pitcher upon her shoulder. 16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her; and she went down to the fountain, and filled her pitcher, and came up. 

 

The Torah has to state that she was a virgin and in addition no man had known her. She did not do all sorts of things like some females to keep their virginity but men could know them in different ways.

 

17 And the servant ran to meet her, and said: 'Give me to drink, I pray thee, a little water of thy pitcher.' 18 And she said: 'Drink, my lord'; and she hastened, and let down her pitcher upon her hand, and gave him drink. 19 And when she had done giving him drink, she said: 'I will draw for thy camels also, until they have done drinking.' 

 

At this point, it is possible that his prayer has been answered.

 

20 And she hastened, and emptied her pitcher into the trough, and ran again unto the well to draw, and drew for all his camels. 

 

Hastened like Avraham did with the three “men” who were really angels.

 

21 And the man looked steadfastly on her; holding his peace, to know whether the LORD had made his journey prosperous or not. 22 And it came to pass, as the camels had done drinking, that the man took a golden ring of half a shekel weight, and two bracelets for her hands of ten shekels weight of gold; 23 and said: 'Whose daughter art thou? tell me, I pray thee. Is there room in thy father's house for us to lodge in?' 24 And she said unto him: 'I am the daughter of Bethuel the son of Milcah, whom she bore unto Nahor.' 25 She said moreover unto him: 'We have both straw and provender enough, and room to lodge in.' 

 

Not only was he in the right city but she was a relative of Avraham.

 

26 And the man bowed his head, and prostrated himself before the LORD. 27 And he said: 'Blessed be the LORD, the God of my master Abraham, who hath not forsaken His mercy and His truth toward my master; as for me, the LORD hath led me in the way to the house of my master's brethren.' 

 

He blesses HASHEM for he knows for certain that HASHEM has been guiding his journey.

 

28 And the damsel ran, and told her mother's house according to these words. 29 And Rebekah had a brother, and his name was Laban; and Laban ran out unto the man, unto the fountain. 30 And it came to pass, when he saw the ring, and the bracelets upon his sister's hands, and when he heard the words of Rebekah his sister, saying: 'Thus spoke the man unto me,' that he came unto the man; and, behold, he stood by the camels at the fountain. 31 And he said: 'Come in, thou blessed of the LORD; wherefore stand thou without? for I have cleared the house, and made room for the camels.' 

 

The Pshat is that he ran to greet him as a servant of uncle Avraham. The Drash is that he ran to bring him into his house to rob him and the men of the wealth.

 

32 And the man came into the house, and he ungirded the camels; and he gave straw and provender for the camels, and water to wash his feet and the feet of the men that were with him. 33 And there was set food before him to eat; but he said: 'I will not eat, until I have told mine errand.' And he said: 'Speak on.' 34 And he said: 'I am Abraham's servant. 35 And the LORD hath blessed my master greatly; and he is become great; and He hath given him flocks and herds, and silver and gold, and men-servants and maid-servants, and camels and asses. 36 And Sarah my master's wife bore a son to my master when she was old; and unto him hath he given all that he hath. 37 And my master made me swear, saying: Thou shalt not take a wife for my son of the daughters of the Canaanites, in whose land I dwell. 38 But thou shalt go unto my father's house, and to my kindred, and take a wife for my son. 

 

This is the history of Avraham and his requirement for a wife for Yitzchak.

 

39 And I said unto my master: Peradventure the woman will not follow me. 40 And he said unto me: The LORD, before whom I walk, will send His angel with thee, and prosper thy way; and thou shalt take a wife for my son of my kindred, and of my father's house; 41 then shalt thou be clear from my oath, when thou come to my kindred; and if they give her not to thee, thou shalt be clear from my oath. 

 

I must try my best to find a maid for Yitzchak with such family characteristics.

 

42 And I came this day unto the fountain, and said: O LORD, the God of my master Abraham, if now Thou do prosper my way which I go: ... 47 And I asked her, and said: Whose daughter art thou? And she said: The daughter of Bethuel, Nahor's son, whom Milcah bore unto him. And I put the ring upon her nose, and the bracelets upon her hands. 48 And I bowed my head, and prostrated myself before the LORD, and blessed the LORD, the God of my master Abraham, who had led me in the right way to take my master's brother's daughter for his son. 49 And now if ye will deal kindly and truly with my master, tell me; and if not, tell me; that I may turn to the right hand, or to the left.' 

 

Either give me Rivka or send me to somebody worthy of being part of the Avraham family and continuing the holy seed.

 

50 Then Laban and Bethuel answered and said: 'The thing proceeds from the LORD; we cannot speak unto thee bad or good. 

 

There are a number of possibilities why Lavan answers before his father. The first is that the father is getting on in years and like the king of the Saudis gave over the rule to his son. The Midrash says that Lavan tried to poison Eliezer and his father switched the plate and was poisoned. Therefore, Lavan answered Eliezer.

 

51 Behold, Rebekah is before thee, take her, and go, and let her be thy master's son's wife, as the LORD hath spoken.' 52 And it came to pass, that, when Abraham's servant heard their words, he bowed himself down to the earth unto the LORD. 53 And the servant brought forth jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment, and gave them to Rebekah; he gave also to her brother and to her mother precious things. 54 And they did eat and drink, he and the men that were with him, and tarried all night; and they rose up in the morning, and he said: 'Send me away unto my master.' 

 

Take her and they made an engagement feast.

 

55 And her brother and her mother said: 'Let the damsel abide with us a few days, at the least ten; after that she shall go.' 56 And he said unto them: 'Delay me not, seeing the LORD hath prospered my way; send me away that I may go to my master.' 

 

The L-RD has been good to me and now is a propitious time to go.

 

57 And they said: 'We will call the damsel, and inquire at her mouth.' 58 And they called Rebekah, and said unto her: 'Wilt thou go with this man?' And she said: 'I will go.' 

 

Lavan wanted to take the money and forget about the marriage. But Rivka knew hist

 

59 And they sent away Rebekah their sister, and her nurse, and Abraham's servant, and his men. 

 

We hear nothing more of Devorah, the nurse until her passing. But all the time from Parsha Vayeitze to her death in Parsha Vayishlach.

 

60 And they blessed Rebekah, and said unto her: 'Our sister, be thou the mother of thousands of tens of thousands, and let thy seed possess the gate of those that hate them.' 61 And Rebekah arose, and her damsels, and they rode upon the camels, and followed the man. And the servant took Rebekah, and went his way. 

 

The distance from Haran to Beersheva is 1065 km. Assuming that google is correct: These are amazing animals that can travel long distances in a day. They can walk up to 20 to 30 miles (32 to 48 kilometers) in a single day! Loaded with 200 kg in wealth they can only travel 20 miles or 32 km a day. Without resting on Shabbos is under 34 days. With getting food and water and resting on Shabbos, we are looking at 40 days of travel.

 

62 And Isaac came from the way of Beer-lahai-roi; for he dwelt in the land of the South. 63 And Isaac went out to meditate in the field at the eventide; and he lifted up his eyes, and saw, and, behold, there were camels coming. 

 

He went out to Daven Micha towards Har HaMoriah where the Akedah was.

 

64 And Rebekah lifted up her eyes, and when she saw Isaac, she alighted from the camel. 

 

She saw a man with a halo of the Shechina on him and more slid off the camel as the animal is high and her feet did not touch the ground.

 

65 And she said unto the servant: 'What man is this that walks in the field to meet us?' And the servant said: 'It is my master.' And she took her veil, and covered herself. 66 And the servant told Isaac all the things that he had done. 

 

It was one thing to have her face uncovered before mere servants, but in public or before her husband she had to cover her face as they were Halachically married by the ancient Erusim of ancient times. The engagement of today is not binding like the ancient Erusim even though the same word is used in modern Hebrew. Of her time, it was full marriage with the Ketuvah and consummation. Today we do all three close to the Chuppah (canopy).  

 

67 And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah's tent, and took Rebekah, and she became his wife; and he loved her. And Isaac was comforted for his mother. 

 

The Torah views love as follows. 1) Stage one consummation of the marriage. 2) The Bas becomes Beis meaning the daughter becomes the household replacing the man’s mother. 3) The relationship then develops into a partnership and love. 4) The Torah defines it as follows: His wife is like part of his own body.

 

To the tent of Sarah his mother: He brought her to the tent, and behold, she was Sarah his mother; i.e., she became the likeness of Sarah his mother, for as long as Sarah was alive, a candle burned from one Sabbath eve to the next, a blessing was found in the dough, and a cloud was attached to the tent. When she died, these things ceased, and when Rebecca arrived, they resumed (Gen. Rabbah 60:16). For…his mother: It is the way of the world that, as long as a person’s mother is alive, he is attached to her, but as soon as she dies, he finds comfort in his wife. — [Pirkei d’Rabbi Eliezer, Ch. 32.]

 

25:1 And Abraham took another wife, and her name was Keturah. 2 And she bore him Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah. 3 And Jokshan begot Sheba, and Dedan. … 5 And Abraham gave all that he had unto Isaac. 6 But unto the sons of the concubines, that Abraham had, Abraham gave gifts; and he sent them away from Isaac his son, while he yet lived, eastward, unto the east country. 

 

Midian went to Yarden and even unto Sinai. Others went as far east as India and from Abram  became Brahman.

 

7 And these are the days of the years of Abraham's life which he lived, a hundred threescore and fifteen years. 8 And Abraham expired, and died in a good old age, an old man, and full of years; and was gathered to his people. 9 And Isaac and Ishmael his sons buried him in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, which is before Mamre; 10 the field which Abraham purchased of the children of Heth; there was Abraham buried, and Sarah his wife. 

 

They were brothers after they matured and one inherited the Arabian Peninsula and the other Eretz Yisrael.

 

11 And it came to pass after the death of Abraham, that God blessed Isaac his son; and Isaac dwelt by Beer-lahai-roi. 12 Now these are the generations of Ishmael, Abraham's son, whom Hagar the Egyptian, Sarah's handmaid, bore unto Abraham. … 17 And these are the years of the life of Ishmael, a hundred and thirty and seven years; and he expired and died; and was gathered unto his people. 18 And they dwelt from Havilah unto Shur that is before Egypt, as thou go toward Asshur: over against all his brethren he did settle.

 

 

Wonder of wonders miracles of miracles Stav Ben Dovid part 2

 

 

When the TV interview with Stav ended last week. She spoke about a tall strong blond rescuer that she wanted to meet.

 

Last night, on the 6PM news, Stav was greeted by a man who could only be masked before the cameras. He works for the prison authorities and I assume he speaks Arabic. He is tall but brunette and wide shoulder. We could only see him from the back. She hugged and hugged him.

 

He told the camera with a military mask on. When he saw her, she was bleeding from her legs. He took a bandage from a dead Arab and stopped her bleeding. All this under enemy fire. He then brought her to clinic and told them to put gauze on her other leg wounds.

 

When the interview ended Oded Ben Ami said to her: “I hope to interview you when you can dance again.” The way the two were hugging at the end of the interview, it just might be we will see a part 3 and perhaps a wedding dance. HASHEM has a plan and purpose in this world sometimes it is life and sometimes life is completed on a Kiddush HASHEM.

 

 

Yaniv Reis Paramedic

 

 

Yaniv has a beard and has a dark complexion. He could be mistaken for an Arab (later on). He was at the party with two other paramedics. The rockets went off and they went to the make-shift dispensary.

 

Shooting started and Yaniv began rounding up the wounded to be treated. He put a few in an ambulance to evacuate and shooting started again closer. One Paramedic was in the field and fleeing with others.

 

The other did not flee and was in the dispensary despite the urging of Yaniv.

 

Yaniv gathered whom he could and under a hail of bullets made it to a make-shift check point and Soroka Hospital.

 

 

Igor the Ukrainian Cop the Ethiopian Cop and two that perished

 

 

Four long serving policemen, sergeant majors were called to rescue people from the slaughter in the south. When they got to the fray, they were out manned and out gunned. There only hope was to get to the terrorist with the Mag Machine Gun aka 1000 rounds a minute. Igor and the Black Cop concentrated on one terrorist who had a Mag Machine Gun. Their buddies backed the up. Two were wounded and eventually passed away. The Black fellow managed to get hold of the Mag and then mowed down about 30 terrorists charging them. The interview was done by police reporter Brano Dagania who made Aliyah with the Black Cop 30 years ago from Ethiopia.

 

 

Saved Miraculously by a downed helicopter

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379945

 

Rav Michael Edrei, rabbi of Kfar Maimon and a teacher at the Har Etzion Yeshiva, spoke about how his village was miraculously saved from the massacre on October 7.

 

"I heard a huge explosion. The terrorists brought down a helicopter at a distance of 300 meters from the village's fence, and that saved us. The helicopter was hit but the soldiers were not, and they came out and killed the terrorists," Rabbi Edrei told Kol Hai Radio.

 

"It was an enormous miracle, Divine intervention. We woke up to a loud noise and I thought it was 'their usual.' An announcement was made in the village to stay updated and go into the protected rooms.

 

"We began to hear gunfire very close by, we had never heard it like that. Later, we understood that around 9 in the morning there were Yasur helicopters (Sikorsky CH-53 Sea Stallions) above our home, literally 10 meters away, after a few seconds I heard a loud explosion and I didn't know what it was.

 

“Fortunately, the terrorists brought down a Yasur helicopter 300 meters from the village's fence, behind the cemetery, and that is what saved us. There was a company of paratroopers who were on their way to help in another location, the helicopter was hit and nothing happened to the pilots and the fighters. They landed in the fields straight into the battle, where there were dozens of terrorists and they killed them. Some of them they apparently chased away from there. In the fields of the village there were dozens of bodies of terrorists - [as it says,] 'A thousand will be stationed at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand,' (Psalms 91:7)."

 

 

Another Miracle Story of a rescue helicopter spared death.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379946

 

 Anonymous Saves his wife

 

 

Based on the film of the incident he was a jailer stationed that day in Netivot. He got a phone call from his wife that she was shot in the leg and needed to be evacuated to the hospital.

 

At this point the police station had come under fire from terrorists with automatic rifles. Using his pistol he managed to kill two attackers although out gunned. Two other civil guards or police joined him. They had long M16 rifles.

 

The three-armed men drove south to rescue his wife. On the way, they encountered two terrorists which were eliminated. He then took the automatic rifle from one of the dead terrorists and fought off two more. They continued down the road and there was a cop car with nobody alive but it had a flack jacket that he put on.

 

They came under heavy fire and his two back-ups disappeared. He went behind a bush and into a ditch and fired round after round at a large white enclosed vehicle killing 11 terrorists. He checked it out that all were dead jumped back into the ditch where he was united with his two companions. They continued to his house taking out more terrorist by the house.

 

He or they bandaged his wife and they sped north to the road block and Soroka Hospital.

30 days later, his wife and he appeared blurred out in the camera with her still in the hospital and both alive.

 

Note: During the exchange of fire with the terrorists, a bullet grazed the back of his neck and one could see the “hair cut” line during the interview. Yes miracles and some the good L-RD took unto HIMSELF.

 

 

Film of the helping of the troops by civilians and more to the tune of Am Yisrael Chai. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h6dIEQMz3s

 

Survivor of Oct. 10 talks in Hebrew with English Subtitles. Kfar Gaza survivor talks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkav8-LIQCQ

 

 

Inyanay Diyoma

 

 

Nov. 4

 

Shabbos was basically quiet in Tel Aviv. The Houthi forces right before the end of Shabbos sent a rocket towards the area north of Eilat and it was shot down.

 

US searching for the 241 missing captives using drones. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379689

 

Just got notice that the husband of Rabbi Eliyahu Schatz’s Shlita granddaughter was killed in Gaza. HY”D and his memory be blessed.

 

There was a lot of close range fighting on Shabbos with the infantry backed by drones. Hamas tried both forward and behind the back with tunnel piers to slaughter our soldiers.

 

Greta Thunberg the climate activist and pro-Gaza activist. Read about her Private Jet Trips and carbon footprint. https://www.caclubindia.com/wealth/greta-thunberg-net-worth/

 

https://www.algemeiner.com/2023/11/03/col-richard-kemp-task-get-hostages-out-gaza-herculean-but-idf-stands-highest-chance-success/

https://www.algemeiner.com/2023/11/03/israeli-university-president-global-colleagues-why-cant-jews-be-given-same-protection-campus-pronouns/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-strikes-hezbollah-posts-cells-along-lebanon-border-as-gallant-tours-region/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-carries-out-targeted-incursion-into-south-gaza-as-troops-push-deeper-into-strip/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/blinken-thanks-lebanons-leader-for-work-preventing-country-being-pulled-into-a-war/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/german-soccer-team-sacks-player-for-sharing-from-the-river-to-the-sea-post/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/2-charged-with-terror-offenses-for-paraglider-signs-at-pro-palestinian-rally-in-london/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/goyim-defense-league-founder-sentenced-to-30-days-for-antisemitic-littering/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ocasio-cortez-calls-aipac-racist-and-bigoted-after-it-criticizes-her-gaza-stance/

 

Hamas tried to smuggle terrorists with foreigners. https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-771630

 

Nov. 5th

 

There was an eerie quiet in Tel Aviv as the protestors from the captured families were outside of the Defense Ministry without shelter or sirens for over a day. But then it happened a bombardment of 10 or 12 rockets that were shot down.

 

This morning there was a false alarm in Misgav Am in the north. Most of the rockets today are just in the Gaza vicinity.

 

Can’t have unity for a few minutes. Protestors against Netanyahu return to Yerushalayim. On the other hand unity for soldiers and families. Last week for one funeral people lined up the road with flags for a long distance. The support among the general population is tremendous.

 

Yesterday, the IDF tried up open up a corridor for North Gazans to flee and were fired upon. Hundreds of bodies of fleeing Gazans murdered by Hamas strewn along the road. IDF forces are opening the Salah Al-Din humanitarian corridor for Gazan civilians to flee the fighting. Today the IDF is going to clean out the humanitarian corridor from Hamas but it will have a cost. Hamas is paying with brigade, battalion, company and platoon commanders while the leaders bunker in.

 

Watch Friday night, soldiers from the 13th Battalion of the Golani Brigade and armored troops from the 53rd Battalion, clashed with a number of terror squads inside the Gaza Strip. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379641

 

Watch the terrorist fire on safe corridor. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379691

 

IDF will open up safe corridor. https://www.jpost.com/arab-israeli-conflict/2023-11-05/live-updates-771753

 

2500 targets in one week. https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog-november-5-2023/

 

Two terrorists tried to penetrate Kibbutz and became Shachidim. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379731

 

Updates including Yerushalayim and Shomron areas. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379346

 

NYT The governments of Russia, China, and Iran are actively assisting the Hamas terrorist organization in the online battlefield. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379733

 

Sgt. First Class was a family man. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379712

 

Jon Voight responds to his daughter Angelina Jolie. He speaks G-D’s people while these animals want to wipe out Jews and Christians. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379722

 

A total of 29 people were arrested on Saturday after thousands of pro-Palestinian Arab protesters gathered in London’s Trafalgar Square. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379726

 

We will not let Hezballah be the defense of Hamas. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379719

 

Dozens of residents demonstrated at Shiloh Junction on Saturday night, in wake of the fall of Sergeant Gilad Nitzan, a resident of the town of Shiloh in the Binyamin region, during the war in Gaza. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379720

 

Canadian PM talks with Bibi. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379723

 

Tens of thousands of pro-Palestinian Arab protesters in DC, before descending upon the White House where they chanted “Allahu Akbar” and “F Joe Biden”. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379728

 

After Bahrain, now Turkey recalls ambassador.  https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379692

 

Honduras recalls ambassador. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379688

 

Hamas has no fuel depot so it steals from hospitals. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379663

 

IDF Combat Engineers clearing the way. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379693

 

Hamas terrorist cell used ambulance to attack. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379686

 

After having taken control of the terror stronghold, IDF soldiers conducted extensive searches and located intelligence information that included operational orders belonging to Hamas. This also included operational maps, means of communication, command and control tables and personal details of Hamas commanders and terrorists. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379685

 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/underground-blood-bank-processes-unprecedented-amounts-as-troops-push-into-gaza/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-strikes-hezbollah-posts-cells-along-lebanon-border-as-gallant-tours-region/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/death-to-israel-death-to-america-iran-marks-anniversary-of-1979-embassy-takeover/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/thousands-in-tel-aviv-rally-for-hostages-netanyahu-critics-renew-jerusalem-protests/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/carefully-constructed-misinformation-videos-boost-viral-anti-israel-tiktok-presence/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/blinken-spars-with-arab-leaders-in-amman-over-ceasefire-call-says-itll-help-hamas/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/as-combat-rages-in-gaza-gallant-vows-israel-will-kill-hamas-head-sinwar/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/new-facebook-group-mothers-against-college-antisemitism-has-43k-members-and-counting/

 

Path to victory is through Silicon Valley. https://www.ynetnews.com/article/rympk5gqa

 

Man stabs Jewish Woman in Leon, France. https://www.ynetnews.com/article/sjymhev7p

 

Nov. 6

 

Terror in Yerushalayim despite 23 arrests. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379797

 

23 arrests in Yerushalayim. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379798

 

Mezuzah inside or outside? https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379794

 

Water supply truck driver killed on Lebanese Border. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379775

 

Senators war Iran. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379787

 

COS to 210 Division, we are ready in the north. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379787

 

450 Hamas sites hit and high up and battalion commanders. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379796

 

IDF soldier dies. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379788

Also https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379745

 

Hamas rockets found in playground. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379741

 

IDF launches widespread strikes in Gaza as ground troops divide Strip in two |

Jordan sends medical aid into Gaza via airdrop coordinated with Israel, US |

Emily Hand, 8, Irish-Israeli said killed on Oct. 7, now believed to be Gaza hostage |

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379797

 

A Chaplain wrote me: I don't know how you stay sane. Reading about Israel and watching the news makes me ill.

 

I answered both jokingly and truthfully. For 53years my Israeli Friends have said to me why did you leave the States? Less working hours better pay and no army service to patrol a border (when Fatachland was in full bloom). But I am hear for a number of reasons. 1) THE MOSHIACH WILL COME HERE. 2) I HAVE FULL FAITH AND TRUST IN HASHEM. 3) IF HASHEM WANTS YOU ALIVE THE TERRORIST CAN COME 4 TIMES TO KILL THE WOMAN AND YET SHE LIVED A BIT WOUNDED. THAT IS IT A MATTER OF PUTTING YOURSELF UNDER THE SHECHINA AND IN HASHGACHA OF ASHEM YISBORAHCH.

 

Correcting a mistake. The injured soldier from my Synagogue is Itai ben Mairav and not as I originally mistakenly memorized.

 

Officially, Hamas shot rockets in the north at towns. But, without the blessing of Hezballah nobody dares use even a pea shooter in Lebanon. Rocket Barrage Fired From Lebanon at Israel's North; Hamas Says Over 10,000 Killed in Gaza - Israel News - Haaretz.com

 

Lone Policewoman Sgt. From the USA dies. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379825

Soldiers found over 50 rockets ready to be launched into Israel inside a compound of a youth movement and also a Mosque in the northern Gaza Strip. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379831

Wants sterile security zones. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379807

Hamas printer shut down. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379812

Soldier’s wives entertained. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379814

Humanitarian evacuation route secured. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379818

A soldier in an elite IDF unit turned to the military rabbinic court for conversion, asking to expedite the process which he began over ten months ago. If I have to die, I want to do so as a Jew. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379803

 

Satire in English goes Viral. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379822

 

https://www.msn.com/he-il/news/other/a-ukrainian-missile-strike-on-a-shipyard-in-crimea-damages-a-russian-ship/

 

Psychological warfare nuclear sub in the Mediterranean. https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/defense-news/2023-11-06/live-updates-771863

 

Nov. 7th

 

What a difference between dawn on Oct. 7th and Nov. 7th. People were partying in the south. Others like myself were preparing for Simchas Torah and Rabbi Yacov Goldberg Shlita was going to lead us with some of the songs between the rounds of dancing. I had in the back of my mind my trip to FL which was to take place tomorrow night with the ride to the airport. As the dawn rose, 1400 people would die including Bedouin, a drive from Chevron claiming he was Palestinian, a few non-Jewish workers from various countries mainly Thailand and close to 1300 Jews. Rabbi Goldberg would turn into a Border Policeman an hour before our Minyan and people would be called up from our Minyan to the army with cars driving around to call up people.

 

A month later, 241 or more people still captive. Thousands of Hamas cannon fodder dead, the southern and northern border people cannot return to their homes. One, a reporter from Metula, took her camera crew for a tour of the old and deserted town. “To get to my home, I had to wear a flack jacket with ‘Press’ on it and a helmet.”

Yesterday, there were no rockets sent longer distances from the south. From the north was a different story. Bibi likes quiet but we may have no choice but to clean out Hezballah before people can return home. 40% of Metula will not return home if Hezballah is on the border. The border means 6 to 10 feet or two to three meters from a man’s pear orchard.

 

WARNING FROM THE IDF AND A MEMBER OF THE TWERSKY FAMILY IN MILWAUKEE. DISINFORMATION ON WHAT’S APP GROUPS. EITHER THE IRANIAN HACKERS OR TERRORISTS HAVE INFILTRATED THE GROUPS. THE LASHON HARA (IDLE GOSSIP) IS THAT THE IDF IS ABOUT TO GO INTO A CERTAIN PLACE THAT MAY OR MAY NOT EXIST. PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS AND THEN THAT AND THEN THE OTHER THING SOWING HAVOC AMONG JEWS IN ISRAEL OR IN THE DIASPORA.

 

WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE IDF TRYING TO REMOVE CIVILIANS FROM THE AREA CLOSE TO THE HOSPITAL TO SAVE SPRAYING TEAR GAS IN THE AREA, THERE IS NO REASON IN THE WORLD TO ANNOUNCE ON INTENTIONS EVEN TO THE TROOPS ON THE GROUND. ONLY THE OFFICERS KNOW PRECISELY THE AREA TO BE TAKEN.

 

IF YOU WANT TO SAY TEHILLIM THEN DO SO; BUT NOT BECAUSE THE IDF IS ABOUT TO ENTER SUCH AND SUCH A PLACE.

 

When the war started, roadwork on road 446 came to a halt and the road was empty. Now a month later there are traffic jams again. I pulled aside for an ambulance leaving and another one I stopped the car while returning to leave a large clear spot for ambulance to take my opposite lane.

 

IDF conquers areas and blows up from the air mortar launchers and munitions cache. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379861

Don’t know if this is the same weapons cache. https://www.jpost.com/arab-israeli-conflict/gaza-news/article-771811

Attempted Stabbing in the Shomron female terrorist shot in the legs.

 

Updates to noon today. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379734

 

Archeologists identify 10 bodies on burnt Kibbutz. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379854

 

Birds of Prey help find bodies. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379810

 

South Africa breaks relations backs wrong horse. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379841

 

Hamas Field Commanders being killed. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379837

 

https://www.msn.com/en-ae/news/middleeast/iran-s-raisi-expected-to-attend-emergency-oic-summit-in-riyadh/

 

Biden Admin. to supply $320,000,000 precision bombs. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379848

 

Palo Alto to buy cyber startup in 2nd acquisition of Israeli startup within a week | The Times of Israel

Trump testifies in civil fraud trial, with judge chiding US ex-president for rambling | The Times of Israel

Central bank launches plan for low-interest loans to help businesses survive war | The Times of Israel

UN chief: Gaza has become 'graveyard for kids'; Israeli envoy calls for him to resign | The Times of Israel

Ground forces push further into Gaza City, 'deepening pressure' on Hamas, IDF says | The Times of Israel

Harris calls UAE and Bahrain leaders, as White House aims to expand her role on Israel-Hamas war | The Times of Israel

Israeli entertainer leads Haredi wedding guests in rendition of 'May your village burn' | The Times of Israel

Netanyahu: Israel will have 'overall security responsibility' in Gaza for 'indefinite period' after war | The Times of Israel

Ending Mideast tour, Blinken says US ‘very aggressively’ pushing for more aid to Gaza | The Times of Israel

 

There must be a price for hate crimes. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379844

 

Jew murdered in Ventura, CA. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379847

 

Herzog – Gaza is an Iranian terror base. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379842

 

IDF maps the house of 16year old murderer and finds explosive devices. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379842

 

The Biden administration agreed to allow Israel to purchase thousands of M16 rifles from US companies - on condition that the weapons would not be distributed to community security squads in Judea and Samaria, journalist Barak Ravid reported on Axios. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379816

 

Nahal Oz situation room reopens. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379815

 

New device prevents astronaut spacial disorientation. https://www.jpost.com/science/article-771791

 

Shark skin may help man. https://www.jpost.com/science/the-natural-world/article-771804

 

Monkey pox mutates. https://www.jpost.com/health-and-wellness/article-771850

 

Almost a week late, female inciter arrested. https://www.jpost.com/arab-israeli-conflict/article-771867

 

Who is watching over Jews in the diaspora? https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379751

I cheated and looked up the answer: Tehillim 121:4 Behold, HE that guards Israel doth neither slumbers nor sleeps.

 

WSJ, "When writing to the international community, Hamas begs for a ceasefire on humanitarian grounds, but to the Arab world, the murderous organization pledges to repeat the October 7th attacks and sacrifice as many Palestinians as necessary to destroy Israel." https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379756

 

Hamas Exploits Medical Facilities. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379755

 

Rabbi dies a week after tank over-turned. He donated one kidney already now his family donates more organs. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379757

 

Nov. 8

 

It is already day 33 and politics has reared its head especially on the second channel.

One thing they are correct in, that the government does not open up the purse for towns in trouble because of the war or businesses in Ashdod, Rishon and in the north.

 

Day after day people are taking to task one politician and the moderators do not ask for unity. The other channels are trying to keep unity. I from the religious right and have my own opinion of policies that failed but it is not time to upset the few loyal followers risking their lives for us. As they say in Hebrew six hours after the war is time enough.

 

There are rockets, power failures and we have had too many here recently. We seem to be the end of the power line. Modiin, Modiin Illit and the environs. The power outage started slightly after 11 AM and is expected to last until 15:30 or basically this gets out to you after that Israel time.

 

Yesterday, there was trickle of a few brave Arabs going south not wanting to be human shields but fearing instant death by Hamas. Today many thousands more are leaving northern Gaza as Israel tightens the noose. It is estimated that Sinwar and other big wigs have left the north and are in underground Khan Unis. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379947

 

Home in Savion struck by rocket. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379900

 

War Updates: https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379734

 

https://www.algemeiner.com/2023/11/06/massive-pro-israel-rally-planned-nov-14-washington-dc/

 

Two Times writers who endorsed the statement are Jazmine Hughes and Jamie Lauren Keiles, according to a Times news story about the situation. The Times article soft-pedaled the content of the statement by summarizing it as saying that the letter “voiced support for Palestinians and protested Israel’s siege in Gaza.” https://www.algemeiner.com/2023/11/07/two-new-york-times-writers-leave-paper-after-accusing-israel-genocide/

 

https://www.algemeiner.com/2023/11/06/fatah-calls-for-terror-in-the-west-bank-call-out-allahu-akbar-from-the-rooftops/

https://www.algemeiner.com/2023/11/07/brandeis-university-bans-students-justice-palestine-hamas-support/

https://www.algemeiner.com/2023/11/06/university-massachusetts-student-arrested-allegedly-punching-jewish-student-spitting-israeli-flag/

https://www.algemeiner.com/2023/11/07/police-hold-off-charging-anti-israel-protester-who-may-have-killed-elderly-jewish-man-california/

https://www.algemeiner.com/2023/11/07/fauda-creator-we-cannot-even-imagine-extent-gaza-terror-tunnels-hamas-wanted-idf-enter-enclave/

https://www.algemeiner.com/2023/11/07/allahs-victory-is-near-website-israeli-basketball-team-hacked-threatening-hamas-message/

https://www.algemeiner.com/2023/11/07/philadelphia-eagles-respond-accusations-nj-democratic-power-broker-was-ejected-stadium-us-israeli-flag/

https://www.algemeiner.com/2023/11/07/time-magazine-gaslights-readers-says-hamas-is-not-like-isis/

 

No pause without hostages. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379902

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379916

 

Arieh Deri says we must have Lieberman and Lapid in the government. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379915

 

Op-Ed Diane Weber Bederman. https://dianebederman.com/the-occupation-lie-that-led-to-the-barbaric-massacre-of-jews/

 

Senate Democrats block Israel Aid Bill. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379925

 

U. of Penn gets threats against Jews. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379924

 

LA Police seek footage of the murder. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379917

 

UK PM says Jews looking over their shoulders. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379923

 

House votes to censure Talib. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379921

 

Sgt. Major Reserves fell in battle. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379722

 

Another Sgt. Major fell. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379943

 

Nov. 9th

 

At this moment I was supposed to be on Flight El Al 17 to Miami. Like the story of the man from the special infiltration unit above (one story in this week’s rabbipauli.blogspot.com above) one does not desert his wife.

 

Number of civilians revised downwards from first day of fighting to 1,185. Add 351 soldiers. With the soldiers and others including Lebanon we surpass 1,500.

 

Yesterday, the head of military production for Hamas became a Shachid. The IDF entered the high-rise refugee camp of Shati and continued to surround Shifa hospital.

 

Yesterday, the IDF entered a food, water and electrical supply house for the tunnel system in the area. They have solar panels also in Gaza. So, the story of the lack of fuel for electric power is Pallywood B.S. Your tax dollars at work for Biden’s alternative energy aid to Palestinian Authority.

 

Couple in the Shomron injured by shooting as baby is not injured. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379979

 

Updates: https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379734

 

After 40 attacks on US Forces, the US strikes back in Syria. https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-772356   https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379981

 

$1,000,000 reward for leading the capture of the Hamas murderer of Osama Abu Assa. https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-771914

 

War brings mosquito plague. https://www.jpost.com/health-and-wellness/article-771133

 

GOP flips New York seat held by Democrats for 20 years: ‘Political earthquake’ | Fox News

 

Solar superstorm could ‘wipe out the internet’ for weeks or months, scientist says (foxweather.com)

 

Attempt to keep Trump off MN Primary. Effort to ban Trump from Minnesota primary ballot shot down by state’s supreme court | Fox News

NYC experiences 214% surge in anti-Jewish crimes in October amid Israel-Hamas conflict | Fox News Related to the story. Locations | 2nd Ave Deli

California police nab American flag bandit who was caught on camera stealing woman’s flag | Fox News

 

https://www.algemeiner.com/2023/11/08/new-york-university-student-arrested-allegedly-assaulting-pro-israel-demonstrator/

https://www.algemeiner.com/2023/11/08/as-germany-prepares-commemorate-1938-nazi-pogrom-fear-renewed-antisemitic-violence-abides/

https://www.algemeiner.com/2023/11/08/i-will-murder-you-jewish-man-attacked-anti-israel-mob-australia/

https://www.algemeiner.com/2023/11/08/we-wont-look-other-way-argentine-intellectuals-launch-forum-combat-genocidal-anti-zionism/

https://www.algemeiner.com/2023/11/08/antisemitic-vandalism-paris-allegedly-linked-moldovan-businessman-tied-kremlin-french-news-outlet-reports/

https://www.algemeiner.com/2023/11/08/national-library-israel-preserve-200000-documents-recordings-hamas-massacre-gaza-war-posterity/

https://www.algemeiner.com/2023/11/08/selena-gomezs-cosmetics-brand-slams-israels-military-campaign-gaza-doesnt-mention-hamas/

https://www.algemeiner.com/2023/11/08/israel-needs-a-pr-strategy-suited-to-hamas/

 

Fallen soldiers: https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379989 https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379966

 

Montreal pro-Hamas violence. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379981

 

Lieberman’s ideas. https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-772339

 

Sandals first existed 150,000 years ago. https://www.jpost.com/science/article-772199

 

Ryan Air, Easy Jet cancel flights. https://www.jpost.com/business-and-innovation/energy-and-infrastructure/article-771771

 

We also seized many weapons, including over 700 RPG grenade launchers. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379974

 

The third Republican presidential primary debate of the 2024 election campaign, hosted by NBC News, took place in Miami, Florida, on Wednesday evening. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379983

Whole Republican Debate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dmXJ99oC4k

 

Gaza Journalists are part of Hamas. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379982

 

50 Hamasniks die in Gaza City. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/380024

 

Jenin airstrike kills 5 terrorists. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/380017

 

Eilat school hit by a drone 7 shock victims. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/380019

 

A brawl broke out outside a screening of the 43-minute film of the atrocities committed by the Hamas terrorist organization on October 7 which was organized by Israeli actress Gal Gadot in Los Angeles. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/380022

 

IDF plants flag on Gaza Beach. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/380013

 

IDF soldiers on Thursday identified and struck two antitank terrorist cells on the Lebanese Border. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/380016

 

Need regular cabinet meetings. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/380000

 

Journalist no better than Hamas. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379999

 

Soldiers from the IDF's Battalion 129, a reserve unit stationed on Israel's northern border, on Thursday morning held a bar mitzvah celebration for Yonatan Miller, a soldier in the company who immigrated from the US. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/380009

 

Op-Ed Caroline Glick The Truth is Israel’s Narrative. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379998

 

IDF uncovers weapons manufacturing site next to girls’ bedroom. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379997

 

Labor Minister Yoav Ben-Tzur (Shas) believes that Prime Minister Netanyahu will be obligated to announce elections immediately after the end of the war. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379996

 

IDF soldiers from the Nahal Brigade on Wednesday night completed an operation to take control of Post 17, a military fortress belonging to the Hamas terror group and located in western Jabaliya in northern Gaza. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379993

 

Reports of antisemitic incidents have spiked over 800% in the Netherlands since Oct. 7. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379995

 

Two hostages to be released by Jihad. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/380029

 

Nov. 10

 

Last night a full sergeant was released by his Sergeant Major for a visit home. His wedding had been postponed twice. He found his unit waiting for him with his bride in white. Not all news in Israel is bad.

 

It turns out that the successful attack on Eilat came from Syria and not the Houthis.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/380078

 

Fallen Soldiers. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/380079  https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/380056 https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/380034

 

Nukhba Leader who led the Oct. 7th murders is now dead. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/380071

 

Updates. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379734

 

Poll who should control Gaza. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/380064

 

A Los Angeles woman is facing a hate crime charge after ramming her vehicle through the gate of a local synagogue and cultural center. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/380059

 

Chris Christie to visit Israel. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/380050

 

IDF strikes in Lebanon. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/380046

 

Levin announces Judicial Selection Committee to convene next week | The Times of Israel

Brazil nabs suspected Hezbollah operatives said planning attacks on Jewish targets | The Times of Israel

Shots fired at two Jewish schools in Montreal as antisemitism spikes in Canada | The Times of Israel

Palestinian Authority says 14 killed in Jenin clashes with IDF | The Times of Israel

85 years after Kristallnacht, Holocaust survivors say antisemitism now similar to then | The Times of Israel

New top American general says Israeli goal of toppling Hamas 'a pretty large order' | The Times of Israel

IDF says it killed several top Hamas commandos in a series of raids | The Times of Israel


 

Have a wonderful Kislev and a healthy, happy and wonderful Shabbos,

Rachamim Pauli