Friday, November 11, 2016

Parsha Lech Lecha, Story, Israel Editorials on US Elections

Parsha Lech Lecha



Sefer Beresheis almost links the Parshiyos by itself. Parsha Beresheis ends with Noach and then Noach ends with Avraham being the son of Terach who is the last recorded man to live over 200 years of age.


This week, I skip over Avram’s entrance and exit from Mitzrayim (Egypt), the war of the four kings vs. the five kings. The birth of Yishmael and Hagar told to submit herself to Sarai.


12:1 Now the LORD said unto Abram: 'Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto the land that I will show thee. 2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and be thou a blessing.



Many of my readers have made Aliyah to Israel and know how hard it is. I am even more amazed at people who come here to Convert even though they have what they need in their own countries. We come today not for the blessing, name or to be a great nation for most of us HASHEM has not given us HIS promise. In fact, perhaps we have done nothing to deserve such a promise but have a little faith.

13:1 And Abram went up out of Egypt, he, and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the South.



He was now very rich after leaving Egypt and gave some of the wealth to his nephew Lot. He and Lot had servant Shepherds.



2 And Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold. 3 And he went on his journeys from the South even to Beth-el, unto the place where his tent had been at the beginning, between Beth-el and Ai; 4 unto the place of the altar, which he had made there at the first; and Abram called there on the name of the LORD.



This area is close to heart of Eretz Yisrael between north and south and east and west.



5 And Lot also, who went with Abram, had flocks, and herds, and tents. 6 And the land was not able to bear them, that they might dwell together; for their substance was great, so that they could not dwell together.


And…did not bear: It was unable to supply enough pasture for their cattle, and this is an abbreviated expression, and an additional word is needed. [It is to be explained] as: “And the pasture of the land could not bear them.” Therefore, וְלֹא נָשָׂא is written in the masculine gender.



7 And there was a strife between the herdsmen of Abram's cattle and the herdsmen of Lot's cattle. And the Canaanite and the Perizzite dwelt then in the land.


And there was a quarrel: Since Lot’s herdsmen were wicked, and they pastured their animals in fields belonging to others, Abram’s herdsmen rebuked them for committing robbery, but they responded, “The land was given to Abram, who has no heir; so Lot will inherit him, and therefore this is not robbery.” But Scripture states: “And the Canaanites and the Perizzites were then dwelling in the land,” and Abram had not yet been awarded its possession. [from Gen. Rabbah 41:5]



The large number of flocks together was devouring the available free grass and shrubs of the land. Avram muzzled his flocks near property of others and Lot did not. Avram’s servants rebuked Lot’s servants against theft and they argued strongly.


The fact that the Natives of Canaan were large in number and they were small and having strife caused concern for both robbery and rape of the women.




8 And Abram said unto Lot: 'Let there be no strife, I pray thee, between me and thee, and between my herdsmen and thy herdsmen; for we are brethren.


Kinsmen: meaning relatives, and according to the Midrash Aggadah (Gen. Rabbah 41:6), they resembled each other in their facial features.



9 Is not the whole land before thee? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me; if thou will take the left hand, then I will go to the right; or if thou take the right hand, then I will go to the left.'


We discussed previously about two or three years ago in the blogspot achieves one can read that Avram was trading from Haran to Eretz Canaan for at least 5 years before he received the command Lech Lecha. Lot had lived in Sodom previously due the water, wealth and glitter like Las Vegas, NV and Hollywood, CA today. When he was captured in the war of the four kings vs. the five kings in our Parsha. It was 30 years before the birth of Yitzchak when Avram made the Bris between the pieces for we see that when we left Mitzrayim it is mentioned 430 years. The 430 counts the 400 years since the birth of Yitzchak and the 210 years since Yacov went down to Egypt. I gave the standard commentary by the Rabbis and not Pshat or Chronological order of the Parsha.



10 And Lot lifted up his eyes, and beheld all the plain of the Jordan, that it was well watered everywhere, before the LORD destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, like the garden of the LORD, like the land of Egypt, as thou go unto Zoar.



The air pressure by the Dead Sea and the salt there is relaxing and one takes things slow especially with the heat. How it was before Sodom was over-turned, I can guess that there were springs that fed the area similar to the Jordanian side or mostly by the end of the Tongue of the Sea and the Jordanian side as site for Zoar today is on the western side on the way up to Arad today. Being in a hotel with pumped in water, I go there at least once if not twice a year.



That it was entirely watered: A land with streams of water. Before the Lord destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah: that plain was: Like the garden of the Lord: for [growing] trees. Like the land of Egypt: for [growing] seeds (Gen. Rabbah 41:7). As you come to Zoar: Until Zoar. And the Midrash Aggadah interprets it unfavorably: it was because they were lascivious that Lot chose their region for himself (Tractate Horioth 10b).


11 So Lot chose him all the plain of the Jordan; and Lot journeyed east; and they separated themselves the one from the other. 12 Abram dwelt in the land of Canaan, and Lot dwelt in the cities of the Plain, and moved his tent as far as Sodom.



There is reason to believe for evidence of Masada and other places that the plains were green in the times of the Bible. There were more trees in the land and the trees appear to have brought the clouds that furnished the rain. (The phenomena appears on weather maps in modern Israel as the trees increased so did the rain.)



13 Now the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners against the LORD exceedingly.



And the people of Sodom were…evil: Nevertheless, Lot did not hesitate to sojourn with them. And our Rabbis (Yoma 38b) learned from here that (Prov. 10:7) “the name of the wicked shall rot.” [Having mentioned them, the Torah speaks of their evil.] Evil: with their bodies. And sinful: with their money. [from Sanh. 109a] Very… against the Lord: They recognized their Master and intended to rebel against Him. [from Sifra, Bechukkothai 2]


There are a lot of things the Yetzer likes which can be illegal, immoral and fattening but a law abiding and G-D fearing person withholds it. (Taken from a joke “Everything I like is …” from the late Shalom Skulnik.)



14 And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him: 'Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art, northward and southward and eastward and westward; 15 for all the land which thou see, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed forever.



I must assume that Avram was on a high place like where the modern Alon Moreh is. One can see to Har Hermon, the Dead Sea, other side of the Yarden and to the Mediterranean.



… 17 Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for unto thee will I give it.



The following is a prophecy of the future of Avram’s children and the land that they will get. The problem is that the second half has yet to come true. [BUT IT WILL COME TRUE!]



… 15:12 And it came to pass, that, when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, a dread, even a great darkness, fell upon him. 13 And He said unto Abram: 'Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; 14 and also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge; and afterward shall they come out with great substance. 15 But thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age. 16 And in the fourth generation they shall come back hither; for the iniquity of the Amorite is not yet full.' 17 And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and there was thick darkness, behold a smoking furnace, and a flaming torch that passed between these pieces.



The pieces were parts from the sacrifices.



18 In that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying: 'Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates; 19 the Kenite, and the Kenizzite, and the Kadmonite, 20 and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and the Rephaim, 21 and the Amorite, and the Canaanite, and the Girgashite, and the Jebusite.'



… This is the Bris Kodesh that Avram makes and becomes Avraham upon circumcision. Next week we will see Sara laugh like a joke but Avraham laughs with belief and Simcha.



1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him: 'I am God Almighty; walk before Me, and be thou wholehearted.



So now you will receive a lasting reward.



2 And I will make My covenant between Me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.' 3 And Abram fell on his face; and God talked with him, saying: 4 'As for Me, behold, My covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be the father of a multitude of nations. 5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for the father of a multitude of nations have I made thee.


Avram cannot have children but Avraham can so this is the first step of my reward.



6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.



And I will make you into nations: [This refers to] Israel and Edom, for he already had Ishmael, and He would therefore not be informing him about him.



7 And I will establish My covenant between Me and thee and thy seed after thee throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee and to thy seed after thee.


And I will establish My covenant: And what is that covenant? To be to you for a God.




8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land of thy sojornings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.'



Once upon a time, people planned for the future of their family. Of course it is HASHEM who makes us rich or poor and provides jobs (Panosa) but we have to try our best. HASHEM lays out what will be for the Am that will come out of the loins of Avraham. When we make a Seeum of a Seder Mishnayos or a Tractate of Gemara we pray that the Torah will not leave my seed or the seed of my seed forever. This is not our throw away and replace generation. Every few years a new car, new computer, new cellphone and perhaps a new camera. Even housing or a stadium built 40 or 50 years ago is torn-down and replaced.  



9 And God said unto Abraham: 'And as for thee, thou shalt keep My covenant, thou, and thy seed after thee throughout their generations. 10 This is My covenant, which ye shall keep, between Me and you and thy seed after thee: every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 And ye shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of a covenant betwixt Me and you.



You could tell a Jew for he was circumcised. Even the children of Yisrael do so at 13 years of age.



12 And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every male throughout your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any foreigner, that is not of thy seed.



Your obligation is to circumcise your children and your slave/servant that is purchased with money.


13 He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised; and My covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. 14 And the uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken My covenant.'



That person gets Kares and has a problem being part of Yisrael. However, if this is due to Hemophilia, we circumcise either with factor 8 if the doctors permit or upon passing.



15 And God said unto Abraham: 'As for Sarai thy wife, thou shalt not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall her name be.



G-D added 5 or “Hay” to Avram’s name an so he took 5 from Sarai and changed the Yud to a Hay and thus the couple stayed the same but the new name change gave them a new Mazel to have children.


16 And I will bless her, and moreover I will give thee a son of her; yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of peoples shall be of her.' 17 Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart: 'Shall a child be born unto him that is a hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?'


Next week we see that Sara laughs but this laughing is not like a joke but of joy and belief which Avraham had.



18 And Abraham said unto God: 'Oh that Ishmael might live before Thee!'



HASHEM allows this with millions upon millions and well over a billion through conversion all because of Avraham’s love for him.


… 27And all the people of his household, those born in his house and those bought with money from foreigners, were circumcised with him.



He got HASHEM to laugh from Joy at his Teshuva: A Comedian's Return to Judaism by Danny Lobell http://www.aish.com/sp/so/A-Comedians-Return-to-Judaism.html


I used to see Judaism as a restriction, but now I view it as a way to take better care of my soul.
I’m standing on the boardwalk in my hometown of Long Beach, New York, leaning over the rails and looking out into the ocean. Seagulls are flying over my head, and the clouds are moving fast through the electrifying magenta sky. It’s Yom Kippur. I close my eyes and make a silent vow to God: I will fully observe one Shabbat this coming year.
At this point in my life, I’d hit a low point in my Jewish practice. I was eating at White Castle and Popeyes and even some classier Manhattan steakhouses. I gave up Shabbat in favor of performing comedy, it had been years since I put on Tefillin, and I didn’t date Jewish women.
It had been years since I put on tefillin and I didn’t date Jewish women.
My family started off in a Conservative synagogue when I was a young kid and we were living in Flushing, Queens. Then we moved to Long Island, where I went to the religious Zionist school. Over my years there, it turned more right wing, and I didn’t feel like I fit in as much.
My parents kept me in private Jewish schools until the ninth grade, when I got kicked out of a highly academic yeshiva for subpar grades in secular studies. I was sent to a yeshiva for rejects, which was run poorly and made me feel like even more of an outcast. Finally, I finished my education at the public Long Beach High School, and became involved with NCSY, an Orthodox youth leadership group, and B'nai B'rith, a Reform one.
I started doing standup and moved to the Upper East Side after college. I looked for a synagogue but I didn’t feel welcome anywhere. I tried to be part of both the comedy and religious Jewish community. I was lacking in both areas, and decided that it wasn’t worth it to straddle both worlds. I had a lot of built up resentments from my childhood, mainly being kicked out of yeshiva when I loved Judaism. I figured it wasn’t worth it to try and fit in anymore.
I made my vow on Yom Kippur to keep one Shabbat because it was always the holiday in which I most connected to God. I would pray with my family at the Sephardic Congregation of Long Beach, where we’d collectively sing beautiful songs like Aneinu. Somewhere in the midpoint of the day, I’d stop worrying about the fast and connect on a deeper, more spiritual level with the world. I’d go to the beach and talk to God one-on-one.
After the heavenly gates closed that Yom Kippur, I went back to my life as a comedian living in Brooklyn as if nothing had changed. It was not until a few months later, while walking down Bedford Avenue in Williamsburg on my way to a comedy show, that I ran into a young Chabad rabbi on the street.
Instead of him approaching me, as Chabad rabbis often do, I went up to him. I asked him if he was a rabbi, and he said he was. I told him about my vow on Yom Kippur. He said that they had Friday night dinners and services at his Chabad House just a few doors down on Bedford.
For me, at the time, keeping Shabbat only meant attending a meal. Free food was all I needed to hear. I took mental note of the address and the time that the meal was held, and went about my night.
It would not be another five months until I actually decided to show up.
What I saw when I went was an ambitious rabbi with a beautiful family. He hosted people practicing various levels of Judaism. Some were completely reform, and sometimes Chassidim in shtreimels would show up. They would cook huge meals, and never ask for anything in return except for our participation.
Two years later, I was a regular attendee and had started dating a non-Jewish girl named Kylie. I mentioned that there was a place we could go for a free meal on Friday nights, so she came along with me. I didn’t anticipate that she would end up loving it and decide to pursue an Orthodox conversion. It was not without difficulty that I came back to traditional Judaism, but that’s a whole different story.
These days, I am observing Shabbat, the holidays, and kashrut with Kylie, who is now my Jewish wife.
I used to see Judaism as a restriction, but now my attitude has changed. I view it as a way to take better care of your soul.
I see Shabbat as a time to recharge my spiritual battery, and putting on Tefillin gives me inner peace. In terms of my comedy career, I learned that the restriction on Shabbat was not only to do work, but not to specifically do creative work. That really resonated with me. If God, the ultimate Creator, can take a day off from creating, then as a comedy creator, I had a good role model to follow.
Instead of trying to identify with one group, I let myself be apart of all of them.
Since I’ve been taking off for Shabbat, I’ve felt more creative than ever. It’s been a struggle not performing on Friday nights, but I’ve found my niche. I put out two podcasts, host a live standup show on weeknights, come up with original characters, make my own YouTube videos, and tell stories on public radio.
I used to grapple with labels, and wondered where I fit in. Was I Chabad? Modern Orthodox? Right wing? Left wing? Sephardic? Instead of trying to identify with one group, I let myself be a part of all of them.
I am, simply put, a Jew. And I’m proud to be a part of it all.




My faith in the little guy renewed. Rachamim Pauli


This year two people appealed to the little guy. You know the guy stepped on by the super-wealthy and political class. Bernie Sanders from the left and Donald J. Trump from the middle-right. I view the president elect like myself, a former JF Kennedy Democrat. Kennedy was for a strong military and a strong America. He did have a social program for equality for Blacks (back then it was the rights for the Negros and there was no ‘N’ word). Trump has jobs for Hispanics and Blacks. Trump said that he relates to the jobless, farmers, soldiers, coal miners and steel workers. It was these people who gave him their support.


These common people saw the reality. They were not brain-washed with a College Education by the left. They were not into eugenics which keeps the Black population down by free abortions. They saw the hopeless change of their health insurance and wanted to return to the previous system with possible corrections such as limits to lawsuits for malpractice and some regulation about previous existing conditions but not that a male bachelor has to have breast or ovary coverage or a female for the prostrate.


I love the common man with common horse sense!



  

He got HASHEM to laugh from Joy at his Teshuva: A Comedian's Return to Judiasm by Danny Lobell http://www.aish.com/sp/so/A-Comedians-Return-to-Judaism.html 


I used to see Judaism as a restriction, now I view it as a way to take care of my soul.


I’m standing on the boardwalk in my hometown of Long Beach, New York, leaning over the rails and looking out into the ocean. Seagulls are flying over my head, and the clouds are moving fast through the electrifying magenta sky. It’s Yom Kippur. I close my eyes and make a silent vow to God: I will fully observe one Shabbat this coming year.
At this point in my life, I’d hit a low point in my Jewish practice. I was eating at White Castle and Popeyes and even some classier Manhattan steakhouses. I gave up Shabbat in favor of performing comedy, it had been years since I put on Tefillin, and I didn’t date Jewish women.
It had been years since I put on tefillin and I didn’t date Jewish women.
My family started off in a Conservative synagogue when I was a young kid and we were living in Flushing, Queens. Then we moved to Long Island, where I went to the religious Zionist school. Over my years there, it turned more right wing, and I didn’t feel like I fit in as much.
My parents kept me in private Jewish schools until the ninth grade, when I got kicked out of a highly academic yeshiva for subpar grades in secular studies. I was sent to a yeshiva for rejects, which was run poorly and made me feel like even more of an outcast. Finally, I finished my education at the public Long Beach High School, and became involved with NCSY, an Orthodox youth leadership group, and B'nai B'rith, a Reform one.
I started doing standup and moved to the Upper East Side after college. I looked for a synagogue but I didn’t feel welcome anywhere. I tried to be part of both the comedy and religious Jewish community. I was lacking in both areas, and decided that it wasn’t worth it to straddle both worlds. I had a lot of built up resentments from my childhood, mainly being kicked out of yeshiva when I loved Judaism. I figured it wasn’t worth it to try and fit in anymore.
I made my vow on Yom Kippur to keep one Shabbat because it was always the holiday in which I most connected to God. I would pray with my family at the Sephardic Congregation of Long Beach, where we’d collectively sing beautiful songs like Aneinu. Somewhere in the midpoint of the day, I’d stop worrying about the fast and connect on a deeper, more spiritual level with the world. I’d go to the beach and talk to God one-on-one.
After the heavenly gates closed that Yom Kippur, I went back to my life as a comedian living in Brooklyn as if nothing had changed. It was not until a few months later, while walking down Bedford Avenue in Williamsburg on my way to a comedy show, that I ran into a young Chabad rabbi on the street.
Instead of him approaching me, as Chabad rabbis often do, I went up to him. I asked him if he was a rabbi, and he said he was. I told him about my vow on Yom Kippur. He said that they had Friday night dinners and services at his Chabad House just a few doors down on Bedford.
For me, at the time, keeping Shabbat only meant attending a meal. Free food was all I needed to hear. I took mental note of the address and the time that the meal was held, and went about my night.
It would not be another five months until I actually decided to show up.
What I saw when I went was an ambitious rabbi with a beautiful family. He hosted people practicing various levels of Judaism. Some were completely reform, and sometimes Chassidim in shtreimels would show up. They would cook huge meals, and never ask for anything in return except for our participation.
Two years later, I was a regular attendee and had started dating a non-Jewish girl named Kylie. I mentioned that there was a place we could go for a free meal on Friday nights, so she came along with me. I didn’t anticipate that she would end up loving it and decide to pursue an Orthodox conversion. It was not without difficulty that I came back to traditional Judaism, but that’s a whole different story.
These days, I am observing Shabbat, the holidays, and kashrut with Kylie, who is now my Jewish wife.
I used to see Judaism as a restriction, but now my attitude has changed. I view it as a way to take better care of your soul.
I see Shabbat as a time to recharge my spiritual battery, and putting on Tefillin gives me inner peace. In terms of my comedy career, I learned that the restriction on Shabbat was not only to do work, but not to specifically do creative work. That really resonated with me. If God, the ultimate Creator, can take a day off from creating, then as a comedy creator, I had a good role model to follow.
Instead of trying to identify with one group, I let myself be apart of all of them.
Since I’ve been taking off for Shabbat, I’ve felt more creative than ever. It’s been a struggle not performing on Friday nights, but I’ve found my niche. I put out two podcasts, host a live standup show on weeknights, come up with original characters, make my own YouTube videos, and tell stories on public radio.
I used to grapple with labels, and wondered where I fit in. Was I Chabad? Modern Orthodox? Right wing? Left wing? Sephardic? Instead of trying to identify with one group, I let myself be a part of all of them.
I am, simply put, a Jew. And I’m proud to be a part of it all.







Israeli Police Brutality injures a girl my granddaughter’s age. (They also clubbed once a friend of mine of blessed memory who was 70 at the time and caught on film and he was not Charedi but a knitted Yarmulke.) http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/219900



Last minute Push. Ivanka wants the Rebbe’s Help. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/219842


Are you pro-Israel or not? Anti-Zionists back their candidate to end Israel: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/219820


This took me perhaps as much as 3 seconds to solve what “only a genius can” give me a break this is simple Senior at HS or College math: http://boredomtherapy.com/math-damon/?pas=1&as=701aol&bdk=a701aol  Hint BTW 5 plus 25 is 90.


Milestone: I might not have been a great fan of his but he did leave his mark on the world. http://israelseen.com/2016/11/11/leonard-cohen-spiritual-jewish-poet-musician-singer-dies-at-82/


Inyanay Diyoma


I wrote this Motzei Shabbos and put out on Facebook weeks ago the song "The Bum Won" from Fiorello: It was Oct. 3rd 1951 the bottom of the 9th inning and two outs. My grandfather who was a Giant Fan let our house in disgust and walked to the Subway to go home it looked like Brooklyn vs. the Yanks. Then came up to bat a fellow named Bobby Thomson. Leo Derocher said "It ain't over until it is over"! In the end she cancelled the last day. http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/303696-clinton-plans-fireworks-display-for-election-night


It was similar to 1977 in Israel and 1960 with JFK the atmosphere was there by the people in attendance. In 2008 we saw Obama bring out tens of thousands and McCain inspire a few thousand. On Social Media, Donald J. Trump dominated the posts despite Mark Zuckerberg and others support for Hillary. Her words were pledge that you are with her. His words were that he is with you and that represents a quite different message. Now he has to unite a divided country and try to work with Republicans in the Senate who are against that wall. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/08/trump-wins-presidency-defeats-clinton-in-historic-election-upset.html


Guess who was working in the service of mother Russia? http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4874089,00.html

Ed-Op by Dr. Martin Sherman the election is for president not pope: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/19712

ISIS from Sinai slips into Jordan to kill 3 US Soldiers: http://debka.com/article/25761/Manhunt-in-Jordan-for-killers-of-3-US-servicemen


ISIS infiltrates German Army: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/219823

The new Sultan in Turkey: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4874621,00.html

Pekuach Nefesh in Action. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/219845

Why the Jewish Vote is important and it is mostly Orthodox and some Conservatives to the right and the Reform and Reconstructionist to the left. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4875165,00.html


Confidential, Secret and Top Secret information given to a non-cleared maid: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/219898

Russia becoming a stronger player in the Middle East as the US has a bad foreign policy: https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/11/06/former-israeli-ambassador-to-russia-pm-medvedevs-professed-warmth-toward-jewish-state-ahead-of-upcoming-visit-does-not-contradict-moscows-multi-sectoral-ties-with-iran-hezbollah/

Britons are not boycotting Israel as much as feared: https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/11/04/number-of-britons-who-oppose-boycotting-israel-rises-by-8-percent-new-poll-finds/

Iran sleeper cells ready to attack the US and UK: https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/11/03/retired-british-colonel-iran-backed-hezbollah-cells-preparing-to-launch-future-attacks-in-europe-us/

Organized BDS Cells on Campuses with funding: https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/11/03/mysterious-westchester-foundation-collects-cash-for-this-weekends-national-campus-bds-convention/



Get refuser’s father forced to stay in Israel for supplying him with two luxury apartments worth millions and a high light-style while his wife cannot remarry. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4875766,00.html

Israel fears an Obama Dec. Surprise: https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/11/07/israel-jewish-groups-fear-an-obama-december-surprise-at-the-un/






Warren Buffet puts $5,000,000 in Israeli Bonds: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/220005



Massive stock drop in Asia as the NY Times predicts 94% certainty of Donald J. Trump being the next President of the USA. Dow futures was down 700 now -350 don’t sell of yet it will be only the big boys who buy back soon. http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2016/11/08/u-s-stock-futures-touch-700-point-drop-as-trump-takes-ohio-florida.html





The Jewish Vote disappointed me but if I look at Rashi regarding the plague of darkness there is a glimmer of hope: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/220030



Chance to end the two State Solution and get on to a logical solution: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/news.aspx/220032









Deputy Foreign Minister talks for a minute plus on new relations with the USA. (video-audio) http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/220084










Russia and Israel a new trade agreement and cooperation regarding terrorism.




Ed-Op from former Politician and Knesset Member: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4876654,00.html



Jews fleeing CA before the Big One record number of Olim from LA: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/220145



Ed-Op Barry Shaw refreshes memories of people:













Ed-Op Dr. Martin Sherman into the fray on the US election results: http://jewsdownunder.com/2016/11/11/into-the-fray-19/



A wonderful, peaceful and healthy Shabbos to all,
Rachamim Pauli